Burton Albion vs Derby County

Carl Sagan

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, blackNwhites said:

At times, Hughes and Bryson have been our deepest outfield players. Shocking. Pearson must be stupid.

I saw him mouth the words "just that last ball". It ain't, it's the system pal. Any Tom dick and Harry can see that.

He said before the game that we need to start converting our chances.

2 minutes ago, blackNwhites said:

At times, Hughes and Bryson have been our deepest outfield players. Shocking. Pearson must be stupid.

I saw him mouth the words "just that last ball". It ain't, it's the system pal. Any Tom dick and Harry can see that.

Except Pearson!

3 minutes ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

No holding midfielder means our midfield doesn't know what it is doing. Bring on Baird for Butterfield and go 4-3-3. 

Again wont happen.. this is Pearson.

Can't blame the manager for lack of running off the ball, simple ball control and poor marking. Nor for being outmuscled and outpaced. That is all down to the players who, as I have said many times, are mentally weak.

Russell looks like a pub player.

Just now, Anag Ram said:

Can't blame the manager for lack of running off the ball, simple ball control and poor marking. Nor for being outmuscled and outpaced. That is all down to the players who, as I have said many times, are mentally weak.

Russell looks like a pub player.

We can blame the manager for not having any bloody game plan. You play two attacking midfielders in the holding role and play a striker that relies on midfield runners then it isn't a surprise we look so poor. 

Roger Davies looked absolutely disgusted when it panned over to him :lol:

ive never ever seen us play so badly, not even under Jewell. This is utterly, utterly abysmal. 

Clear as a day that the players aren't playing for Pearson, no passion, no drive, just going through the motions. I'm still completely baffled as to why we haven't signed anybody, especially a holding midfielder.

playing Hughes and Bryson as CDM's should be a criminal Offence with a minimum sentence of 15 years

I imagine we're going to blame the players effort for this.

Should have ran more.

Nothing to do with the 4211----1----------1 set up. An attacking midfielder that for 5 years or more has always played 10 yard passes the way he's facing playing in defensive midfield. 

At least in our seasons of "failure" we had this idea to face him the right way in the opponents third

But yeah. Let's blame effort. Run more lads!! Tackle more!! Kick it with passion!! 

Clough has players between our lines. Which isn't hard because the spaces are huge. You could fit a 5 aside team on the halfway line

Archived