Owen Bradley

Mafiabob

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't argue with the above but I feel sorry for the kids being brought up by parents who behave like teenage gobshites. They're probably the ones who have a go at their kids for swearing. Kids learn better from good examples not a parent screeching at them. 

Has the Owen Bradley thing be blown out of proportion.

yes if someone has verbally abused him or his family or made derogatory remarks or threats towards him, it's correct to report the user and remove your account

if its just a few of the mindless idiots we seem to have supporting our club calling him 'not a true Derby fan' because he has been chosen to commentate on a different match, then I can't see why he has gone to such extremes. He could so easily just block these people form his account.

he has effectively ruined it for a number of his more sedate followers, who just like to read his views.

As soon as you enter into a Twitter account, and being a celebrity (localised) you are in my eyes opening yourself up to some form of abuse, it's the way of the world. Although I don't agree with it myself, unless it's a forest fan or fawaz. 

1 hour ago, feisty said:

I am bringing my 8 year old and 5 year old to their first match in November.  Where in North Stand is best? (i.e. which area is the least sweary bit?) 

Usually higher up towards the scoreboard side where it meets the west stand is usually pretty empty 

1 hour ago, David said:

@Boycie seat, that will be empty as well, doesn't bother with cup games

How dare you!

i was just saying to my lad, who hates Liverpool (for some reason?) That all the half/plastic fans will be clambering over each other to get tickets.

"where were you when we were shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!?"

(last few games) wayhay!

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

How dare you!

i was just saying to my lad, who hates Liverpool (for some reason?) That all the half/plastic fans will be clambering over each other to get tickets.

"where were you when we were shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!?"

(last few games) wayhay!

He supports Man U?

5 hours ago, FrostedRam said:

Has the Owen Bradley thing be blown out of proportion.

yes if someone has verbally abused him or his family or made derogatory remarks or threats towards him, it's correct to report the user and remove your account

if its just a few of the mindless idiots we seem to have supporting our club calling him 'not a true Derby fan' because he has been chosen to commentate on a different match, then I can't see why he has gone to such extremes. He could so easily just block these people form his account.

he has effectively ruined it for a number of his more sedate followers, who just like to read his views.

As soon as you enter into a Twitter account, and being a celebrity (localised) you are in my eyes opening yourself up to some form of abuse, it's the way of the world. Although I don't agree with it myself, unless it's a forest fan or fawaz. 

As I've already said, I'll be back tomorrow. That was always the plan.

Frankly, I just got frustrated and bored by it all and wanted a bit of a break.

I certainly don't think I've been bullied, and never claimed to have been.

I've found the whole thing pretty bloody hilarious, actually.

50 minutes ago, OwenB87 said:

As I've already said, I'll be back tomorrow. That was always the plan.

Frankly, I just got frustrated and bored by it all and wanted a bit of a break.

I certainly don't think I've been bullied, and never claimed to have been.

I've found the whole thing pretty bloody hilarious, actually.

Whilst you are here.....................

Anything in this Vandra story then??

Archived