Owen Bradley

Mafiabob

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Was RamsPolls up past his bedtime again or something?

I just had a quick look to see if he was one of the culprits and he was actually defending him surprisingly.

Of course, he still abused some of the players on Twitter during the game just a couple of hours prior to this tweet though ....

3 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

I just had a quick look to see if he was one of the culprits and he was actually defending him surprisingly.

Of course, he still abused some of the players on Twitter during the game just a couple of hours prior to this tweet though ....

I like how he tried to tag Owen Bradley in the tweet, knowing full well that he had deleted his Twitter. You'd think he'd know how to use the site properly, all he does is post tripe on there.

31 minutes ago, ossieram said:

What about those of us that were at work from 8pm until 5am? Are we the exceptions of which you speak?  Fortunately some of us have Ramsplayer and can listen to the game on the phone.

You were being paid to work, you idle skiver.

8 minutes ago, Kernow said:

I like how he tried to tag Owen Bradley in the tweet, knowing full well that he had deleted his Twitter. You'd think he'd know how to use the site properly, all he does is post tripe on there.

Thick twonk, but he's right about one thing. Where was everyone, or did 20000 have to work last night like ossieram?

1 hour ago, eddie said:

Radio Derby's responsibility is to the listeners of Derbyshire and East Staffordshire - always has been, always will be. The last I heard, Derby County and Burton Albion both play in that area. So do Chesterfield, but they seem to be covered by Radio Sheffield.

Yes I understand that, but I don't have to like it do I? 

4 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

eddie, I am sorry but in a day and age where money is tight you cant really be having a pop at people for not prioritizing a mid week cup match.

I have to pick and chose my games for financial reasons whilst I save up for a deposit on my first house. We can't all be 100% attendance super fans like all the cool kids.

Radio Derby broadcast both matches last night. Is it my fault that the concept of tuning is beyond you?

Also, you should have worked harder at school. It was £8 last night. That's an hour of work even at minimum wage.

7 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

eddie, I am sorry but in a day and age where money is tight you cant really be having a pop at people for not prioritizing a mid week cup match.

I have to pick and chose my games for financial reasons whilst I save up for a deposit on my first house. We can't all be 100% attendance super fans like all the cool kids.

good money in QA Testing :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, eddie said:

Radio Derby broadcast both matches last night. Is it my fault that the concept of tuning is beyond you?

Also, you should have worked harder at school. It was £8 last night. That's an hour of work even at minimum wage.

Isn't it utterly pathetic how so many people moan about high ticket prices, yet so many then don't bother coming to "support" "their" team when it's just £8 a pop!

4 minutes ago, eddie said:

He isn't moaning about that and I agree with his point. The people who wanted to go went last night. I can't remember the last time we have played an entertaining League cup or FA cup game so naturally not many people will go. 

17 minutes ago, eddie said:

Come on Eddie, not always just the ticket price, no idea where people live so travel expenses, parking, child minders on a school night, possible eating out if in a rush, too easy just to look at the ticket prices. Soon many different personal circumstances to take into consideration. 

These people would be heard sh**ing themselves if they dared to venture out and say something to someone's face, esp one gobsh*** who dared to have a go at Stan Collymore, wasn't it him that went to the lads house? :lol:.. I heard his mum had to buy him a new Gameboy to calm him down.

11 minutes ago, David said:

Come on Eddie, not always just the ticket price, no idea where people live so travel expenses, parking, child minders on a school night, possible eating out if in a rush, too easy just to look at the ticket prices. Soon many different personal circumstances to take into consideration. 

The point I was making was over 70% of Saturday's attendance found other reasons not to attend last night, but my argument isn't with them. It's with those who whined that it was broadcast on a different wavelength and took their spite out against OB on Twitter.

Actually, I think I am past caring. Our fan base is probably the most entitled, the most fickle and if this thread and its subject is anything to go by, the thickest in the league.

At least those who didn't go didn't boo.

Archived