Positives From Today

G STAR RAM

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We were a team that couldnt get promoted playing  attractive football and scoring. to a disjointed array of players that cant score pass or play attractive football and on present performances will be lucky to win a corner let alone a match.

The positive only being i have faith in  NP getting it right with or without most of the present squad.In for the long haul would be nice to see some positives soon though be it on or off the pitch,could be alot worse at least were not Newcastle.

5 minutes ago, deanoakaram4life said:

After two games? Follow the team or don't bother showing up! 

A bit harsh on a life long Derby fan who's only venting a bit of frustration from what I saw today. I think my frustrations are justified and that is what I saw today. As for after two games yes it's early days but something needs to change.

As for showing up hmm!! Let just say I've seen worse. A lot worse.

The metradome next to the ground has an excellent swimming pool ... I also once went to watch an evening with mike tyson there which was both excellent & depressing... Excellent to meet tyson but depressing to see such a great doing talks in a leisure centre in barnsley for cash 

28 minutes ago, Gritters said:

You can't take throw ins for behind the advertising boards??

Do we know specifically why that one wasn't allowed? I was a bit baffled, having read the rules it doesn't state why you can't do it, surely it counts as 'ground outside the touchline'

From the FA site:

"Procedure

At the moment of delivering the ball, the thrower must:

face the field of play

have part of each foot on the touchline or on the ground outside the touchline

throw the ball with both hands from behind and over the head from the point where it left the field of play

Read more at http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/laws/football-11-11/law-15---the-throw-in.aspx#3pTFzR4zvhBqJ7QT.99

"

Yeah I'm bored.

1 minute ago, Lander said:

Do we know specifically why that one wasn't allowed? I was a bit baffled, having read the rules it doesn't state why you can't do it, surely it counts as 'ground outside the touchline'

From the FA site:

"Procedure

At the moment of delivering the ball, the thrower must:

face the field of play

have part of each foot on the touchline or on the ground outside the touchline

throw the ball with both hands from behind and over the head from the point where it left the field of play

Read more at http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/laws/football-11-11/law-15---the-throw-in.aspx#3pTFzR4zvhBqJ7QT.99

"

Yeah I'm bored.

I put that one in hoping someone would look it up. I'm not sure myself I can only think he wasn't within the playing area.

Good craic with some Barnsley, Sheff U and Birmingham fans on the train. Other than that nothing, absolutely nothing, dreadful from start to finish. 

Archived