v Barnsley (A) - Predictions

mozza

v Barnsley  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Missed Brighton game due to being on holiday, was looking at the Barnsley game to make up for it and kick start my season but £30 for a ticket is nuts. I could just about understand Newcastle charging that but wouldn't agree with it. 

I know Derby are exactly the same with pricing and its rotten. It's ruining football quicker than sky. They know we'll turn up in our thousands regardless of price because we have a decent away following and its taken advantage of. With transport, some snap and a drink or two you're looking at over £60. Simply unaffordable to a lot of people with other priorities which isn't right. 

About time a club made a stand and attempted to contact all other clubs about a deal - 20splenty type. We won't charge more than £20 for your away fans as long as you don't charge more for ours. I'd love Derby to be that club even if it meant we couldn't sign all the players we wanted. Missing out on a signing won't kill the game, these prices will. 

Anyway hopefully a third clean sheet and a second win for the Rams with some of Pearson's ideas looking more clear. I'm happy for a slow start under the new system as long as they look like they're slowly starting to adjust to it. 

You rams!

Archived