Bradley Johnson

TETRA

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is worth mentioning he got the biggest cheer when his name was read out in the starting lineup. Nobody got a better reaction from the crowd. Richard Keogh got a handful of boos from what I heard in E Block.

Which of the two had a better game? Don't make excuses for a player playing atrociously.

There's no need to get on his back but lets not pretend that's why he's playing so badly. He's playing so badly because he's simply not as bothered at Derby as he was at Norwich. It's the coaching staff who've got to motivate him because right now he's just not invested in the team's success, and you can see that. He's not enjoying his football, so he doesn't give a flying one what we think of him.

Sith Happens
Just now, Tombo said:

It is worth mentioning he got the biggest cheer when his name was read out in the starting lineup. Nobody got a better reaction from the crowd. Richard Keogh got a handful of boos from what I heard in E Block.

Which of the two had a better game? Don't make excuses for a player playing atrociously.

There's no need to get on his back but lets not pretend that's why he's playing so badly. He's playing so badly because he's simply not as bothered at Derby as he was at Norwich. It's the coaching staff who've got to motivate him because right now he's just not invested in the team's success, and you can see that. He's not enjoying his football, so he doesn't give a flying one what we think of him.

What evidence do you have to support this claim?

7 minutes ago, Tombo said:

I didn't hear this but if true then it beggars belief that anybody would be booing the reigning player of the year.

In fact, while nothing much surprises me about Derby fans at the moment, this would shock me.

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, LazloW said:

I didn't hear this but if true then it beggars belief that anybody would be booing the reigning player of the year.

In fact, while nothing much surprises me about Derby fans at the moment, this would shock me.

I didnt hear it either.

7 minutes ago, LazloW said:

4 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I didnt hear it either.

Wasn't a substantial amount, but there were a few. A few for Blackman too. I can't understand why anyone bothers. Can't be sure but I'd suspect that the racist bloke who still has a season ticket behind me was one of them. Seems like the kind of brainless behaviour he's exhibited before.

Sith Happens
4 minutes ago, Tombo said:

What I see of his demeanour, it's an opinion. He doesn't seem interested.

Opinion is different to stating something as fact. My opinion is you must be incorrect, you cant tell me he feigns a show of interest all week in training then steps out on to the pitch and shrugs his shoulders and doesnt give a toss.

If he showed a lack of interest he wouldnt get picked.

Sith Happens
4 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

embarrassed by some people yesterday. 

yup, would love someone to post and explain why they think it was ok.

It's unfortunate that some Derby fans think that booing our own players actually helps, such is the level of their stupidity.

14 minutes ago, eddie said:

It's unfortunate that some Derby fans think that booing our own players actually helps, such is the level of their stupidity.

I never booed him, but I heartily cheered his substitution, and it was the loudest cheer of the afternoon. Hurrah!

Sith Happens
6 minutes ago, philmycock said:

I never booed him, but I heartily cheered his substitution, and it was the loudest cheer of the afternoon. Hurrah!

Aslong as you are proud that's OK then.

Just now, Paul71 said:

Aslong as you are proud that's OK then.

Proud isn't the word, relieved would be a better word, relieved that Hughes finally replaced the most overpriced player we've ever bought, when we all know he should have started. That ok Paul?

Archived