Bradley Johnson

TETRA

I did initially think it was a lot more to do with Hughes coming on. 

Id thought Johnson was going to one of the amazing turn arounds we see this season. Still might be, but I cant see him doing it as a left midfielder. 

But yeah, our fans sometimes.....sweet lord, some of them deserve another five years of austerity football before they have another good season. 

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Call me crazy but I still think there is a player in there somewhere. We need to show him a bit of love like the Norwich fans did and then he will come good. It's also not his fault that his teammates only pass long balls to him. It was also the same at times last season where they think he is Lebron James and is going to leap 10ft high

2 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Call me crazy but I still think there is a player in there somewhere. We need to show him a bit of love like the Norwich fans did and then he will come good. It's also not his fault that his teammates only pass long balls to him. It was also the same at times last season where they think he is Lebron James and is going to leap 10ft high

Price we paid not his  fault and always been an ok midfielder for the division everywhere else, so yes, there must be a player there. 

1 minute ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Was it pretty much all the South Stand that did it? Everyone around me did it, so couldn't quite tell. 

I didn't because it's wrong to do that to your own players but it sounded like it was coming from everywhere in the stadium.

Hello. Long time viewer, but first time poster. Bradley wasn't on his game today. And it was disappointing to hear fans cheering him go off. But I think it is down to confidence. We have all seen what he is capable of when he first came. And Norwich knew what he was capable of before we signed him. Hence their surprise when we signed him. I think if we get behind him and with Pearson and the team managing and coaching he will come good. 

51 minutes ago, froggg said:

What proportion of the 'fans' booed, anyone hazard a guess?

It was more cheering the substitution than booing  around me, but there are some absolute head-the-balls in the North Stand who I hope all got punctures on the way home.

2 hours ago, Mos_Ram said:

Two fans sat next to me today were actually bickering about whose idea it was to come. 

They turned up because for some daft unknown reason we've become a club that expects automatic promotion, expects to win games 5-0 every week and expects players to be perfect all game without putting a foot wrong... 

I honestly don't know where this new found expectation has come from, because on the whole we've been a 2nd tier football club, I think we're big enough to be in the prem but, you've got to earn it, and that includes the fans.. the fans are now becoming an hindrance imo.

I didn't hear any booing - just a mish mash of cheering for hughsey indispersed with a bit of a thank god BJ's off.  Hell, he's a professional, he'll be reet.  

Let's not start blaming the fans for anything that goes off on the pitch. One game in and it's starting.  We're not the only team with negative fans ffs.

9 minutes ago, DCFCArmy said:

They turned up because for some daft unknown reason we've become a club that expects automatic promotion, expects to win games 5-0 every week and expects players to be perfect all game without putting a foot wrong... 

I honestly don't know where this new found expectation has come from, because on the whole we've been a 2nd tier football club, I think we're big enough to be in the prem but, you've got to earn it, and that includes the fans.. the fans are now becoming an hindrance imo.

Was saying to my mate earlier, I've had a season ticket 25 years - 18 seasons at this level & 7 seasons in the top flight (2 relegations and 2 other relegation battles) so where this level of entitlement comes from is beyond me. Oh for the days of Young Nige and 23,000 crowds.

15 minutes ago, CastletonRam said:

Fans were right to jeer Bradley. Offered nothing and put in zero effort. Fed up of passengers like him.

Reading your post history on here you must think every player is a passenger.

any players you rate?

Archived