Bradley Johnson

TETRA

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one really played well, he was as bad as others, and unfortunately having Barid behind him didn't help his performance, as he didn't really get down the wing to support him. 

A section of our fans deserve absolutely f*** all imo, we've got the worst fans when it comes to supporting imo, Pearson will blow a gasket with some of our lot I'm telling you. Leicester are nowhere near as bad when it comes to jeering and what not and he blew his top with some of them, and I wouldn't blame him with some of our lot.

Jeering players, booing players, getting restless after 20 minutes because we're not 4-0 up and on cruise control, its really stupid if you ask me.

Thank god for that we have a scapegoat already, phew was worried we might wait until at least September this season. Well played :thumbsup:

There is no justification for jeering a player who is not playing well.  If he wasn't trying and simply was bothered then i could understand it.  But someone who simply is off form.....how the f*** is jeering going to help his confidence?  Never boo a player who is trying, even if he plays rubbish week after week. 

Just now, froggg said:

What proportion of the 'fans' booed, anyone hazard a guess?

I heard very few boos, but the pathetic attitude to Johnsons substitution was a disgrace and from all areas of the ground.

Anybody doing that to a derby player is a waste of space and shouldn't be welcome in the stadium

I thought we were supporters?

12 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

Thank god for that we have a scapegoat already, phew was worried we might wait until at least September this season. Well played :thumbsup:

The worst and most comical part about it... I at least (stupidly) expected 10 games before the jeering/booing, but they didn't even give them an hour, not even a half, they gave them a whole 20 minutes before getting restless and jeering.. sorry but some of our fans deserve nothing.

If anyone can point me to an example when booing actually improved the performance of a player or team I will change my view. Until then, the booers, jeerers and ironic cheerers can stay at home. Two fans sat next to me today were actually bickering about whose idea it was to come. 

I said at the match today 'our fans are not as good as they think they are, they're a disgrace'. What good is turning up in numbers if those numbers sit whining, moaning and jeering with their arms folded? Stop going on about how amazing the south stand is, you were out sung and out classed by a mile today (again) :(

Archived