Live Game Thread 16/17

SaintRam

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

We did exactly that against Brighton in the play offs a couple of years ago. Only it was 2-1 to us. One own goal, 1 penalty, zero shots on target. 

The penalty was on target - last night Brighton had nowt

4 hours ago, Wayne1306 said:

Surely that's a least 1 shot on target.

The stats don't count a penalty as being a shot on target for some reason. I remember noting it at the end of the match. Couldn't believe we'd scored two, but the stats on sky said we hadn't had a shot on target. 

I don't know how you'd represent that as a percentage success rate. 

That was a dubious penalty Chelsea got, a clear penalty the commentators said but then backtracked a bit to save face by saying the player made the most of it, when it's clear to see he digs his toes into the grass and lets himself fall without touching the defender

Just now, RadioactiveWaste said:

Oh dear 'arry.

He made two subs around 84 minutes and 89 minutes which was very late. I think Harry did say Brum need 4 points so good luck with that one then. 

7 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Half time in Glasgow and the Tims are better than the billy boys.

Rangers 0-1 Celtic

Celtic dominant but only one goal.

Commitment as ever.

Quality....as ever.

Whoever gets through I'll support the Dons in the final.

Good lad, I went up yesterday and to be fair on Hibs they gave us a really hard game. Good crowd for a 1215 ko, 5 goals and a winner in the last 5 mins. 

underdogs in the final, but you never know over 90 mins.

3 trips to Hampden during April to June is testing the goodwill from the Mrs though........

Archived