Live Game Thread 16/17

SaintRam

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Things never change at Millwall. Hold up in play near the touchline and a kid probably no more than 10 years old  throwing what appeared to be coins at either the ref or opposition players who were no more than 3 or 4 paces away.

Good to see the Millwall fans' academy is still thriving.

Spurs lost 1-0. Really want them to win the league :( hopefully next season they'll be back stronger. 

Can only assume Marco Silva will leave Hull if they go down.

It would probably be better for Derby of they did, as I'm not sure their owners will financially back another promotion bid and they're playing above themselves already. They'll lose a few of their better players.

1 hour ago, Bris Vegas said:

Can only assume Marco Silva will leave Hull if they go down.

It would probably be better for Derby of they did, as I'm not sure their owners will financially back another promotion bid and they're playing above themselves already. They'll lose a few of their better players.

Will probably be the weakest relegated three for a long time.

Not sure it strictly qualifies as a live game, but I just watched Jeff Stelling age 10 years during the last 20 minutes of Hartlepool's season on Soccer Saturday!  

I like Jeff Stelling and watch Soccer Saturday a lot and it was great to see his passion as Hartlepool scored to go 2-1 up with 15 or so minutes to go and look like they were staying in the football league - only to witness life drain out of him as Newport scored in the other game to end Hartlepools near 100 year stay in the football league regardless.

Life goes on 'n all that.

41 minutes ago, maxjam said:

Not sure it strictly qualifies as a live game, but I just watched Jeff Stelling age 10 years during the last 20 minutes of Hartlepool's season on Soccer Saturday!  

I like Jeff Stelling and watch Soccer Saturday a lot and it was great to see his passion as Hartlepool scored to go 2-1 up with 15 or so minutes to go and look like they were staying in the football league - only to witness life drain out of him as Newport scored in the other game to end Hartlepools near 100 year stay in the football league regardless.

Life goes on 'n all that.

I like Jeff too for his passion about football and his team. Didnt see today's Soccer Saturday though. Feeling his pain tonight however. God knows we've been through similar emotions over the years as Derby fans. 

2 hours ago, Saul Pimpson said:

I want Hull down purely to spite the vile pitch invaders who unnecessarily got in the faces of Daz Wass & Keogh during the celebration of their lucky play off win.

Filthy pondlife.

The vast majority applauded us.

Archived