Live Game Thread 16/17

SaintRam

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last kick of the game gives Milan a draw v Inter. 6 minutes into injury time. Final score 2 2. 

Both Milan clubs now owned by the Chinese, and the kick off time of 1230 was supposedly arranged with the China tv schedule in mind. 

I can't quite understand why the media are now reporting that the title race is 'wide open'.

How is it wide open? Chelsea have to drop points a further two times in six games. Six games which include four home games.

They have won 13 out of 15 home games, and with Southampton, Watford, Sunderland and Middlesbrough to play, that should be that, surely?

Everton and West Brom will be tough away games, for sure. But really if Chelsea don't win it from here, Conte's stock will fall just as sharply and as quickly as it has risen.

I don't see Chelsea winning every game from here on in so there will be an opening for Spurs, but it still seems to be too little too late.

Yes, Spurs have won seven in a row and look white hot right now but these were all games you'd expect them to win on any given day. 

The run-in though begs to differ - they come up against Man Utd who are unbeaten in 22 league games, Palace and Leicester who have both won 5 in their last 7, West Ham and Arsenal who as local rivals would love nothing more than to derail their charge, and Hull who have looked much sterner under Marco Silva.

Unless Spurs sweep Chelsea aside in the FA Cup next week, Chelsea will surely hold their nerve.

To throw it away after having a 10-point lead in March would be the capitulation of the century.

22 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Villa....ffs!

How did we only get 1 point out of them.

Kodija absolutely ridiculous.

I thought a yellow for each of em. Ref obviously wasn't sure, fourth official had more time to think so I think he got it wrong. Sessignon will go for silly money!! 

5 minutes ago, SKRam said:

I thought a yellow for each of em. Ref obviously wasn't sure, fourth official had more time to think so I think he got it wrong. Sessignon will go for silly money!! 

Probably,but kicking someone on the floor is asking for it these days

Agree on Sessignon,Tottenham?

Archived