i wish pearson make new signings

B4ev6is

43 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

Kanu has had a good Euro tournament in a passionate Welsh side.

Can he perform at club level? I wonder why Reading are letting him go?

Because of his performances I would guess he will hold out for a premier eague club first before even considering us.

Not sure if he is the right type of player for us based on a couple of performances for his International side.

He has hardly scored in his whole professional career, that might be reason why they are letting him go.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, curtains said:

I'm going to make it one club for life. 

Doesnt matter if you want to move you have to stay. 

How ridiculous does that sound Alpha.  

Sounds spot on to me.

No whinging fans with 2 months of transfer time left.

No journalist garbage made up by Football Manager. 

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

I just feel we need get players before all best ones picked up

I go for kanue from reading on a free.

If we signed him you would rejoice, meanwhile everyone else would question if we actually do want a good team or not.

15 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I just feel we need get players before all best ones picked up

Faur enough but.....

15 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I go for kanue from reading on a free.

Along with your suggestion of Matt Derbyshire the other week, where's your ambition gone B4, don't you want promotion anymore?

I know you are passionate @B4ev6is but before suggesting players look at their stats.

Kanu has done very well in the euros but if you look at his stats throughout his whole career you will see he is not anything special. Average championship player. Don't judge players on a few live tv games.

To be fair, Reading haven't "let him go". He has said that he chose to run down his contract.

That said, it's a bit spooky that his sudden increase in form has come just at the right time, while he needs to be in the shop window for a personally lucrative new contract elsewhere, after a career of mediocrity.

No thanks.

I think we should buy the Russian guy that scored a header against England, the long haired Welsh guy that scored a free kick against England and the 2 Icelandic guys that scored against England. They've all impressed me every time I've watched them.

On 7/4/2016 at 21:21, B4ev6is said:

The longer we keep holding off from making new signings all the decent players will be gone all will be left basement players that nobody wants.

Please mel hurry up.

I agree with B4....we are being left behind by the likes of Newcastle, Villa and Sheff Wed.

I'd like to see 3 or 4 top quality signings in the next month or so with the same number of players going out.

In a few weeks only the "dross" will be left.

36 minutes ago, MB (Wolfie) said:

I'd love to play poker with some of you lot. I bet you do the card swaps before you even look at your hands.

Why not blame Morris and Rush instead of us lot .

They were the ones playing poker right with new managers and players and academy buildings etc. 

The Sheff weds and newcasltes of the world are going for big players and spending big money, this year I just don't think we can compete with that.

we have a great squad which needs a couple of additions, they won't be McCormack or Rhodes but I trust Pearson knows who he wants and we will get them.

39 minutes ago, curtains said:

Why not blame Morris and Rush instead of us lot .

They were the ones playing poker right with new managers and players and academy buildings etc. 

Actually what's happening is the equivalent of Morris and Rush sitting at a table with a pack of cards on it somewhere, and you coming in and asking them who's winning. 

5 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Actually what's happening is the equivalent of Morris and Rush sitting at a table with a pack of cards on it somewhere, and you coming in and asking them who's winning. 

Surely what is happening is Morris and Rush are playing poker, Curtains has walked in and sat down at the table, asked to be dealt in, and then started playing using Mel's chips? 

Just now, G STAR RAM said:

Surely what is happening is Morris and Rush are playing poker, Curtains has walked in and sat down at the table, asked to be dealt in, and then started playing using Mel's chips? 

No no, if they are indeed playing poker, then Curtains is just spectating and tutting with a shake of the head every time Mel places a bet.

22 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Who is winning. 

FFP !

Archived