i wish pearson make new signings

B4ev6is

1 minute ago, curtains said:

Martin in a 4-4-2 with Russell/Wiemann 

Does that work. 

Considering that it's only been played a handful of times by Clement and with a diamond behind it, we don't know.  You asked if any of our players could play 4-4-2, there's 11 right there...

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, David said:

We did reach the play offs, one better performance at home and we would have been at Wembley again one game away from promotion. Fine margins, we have a squad good enough, just not consistent enough but that can change with new staff. No guarantees signings will actually make us stronger either

I think Newcastle, Norwich and Villa will be too strong for us and Brighton and Sheffield Wednesday as well. 

I Hope I'm wrong. 

As for new signings I can't see many coming in to the club. 

1 minute ago, curtains said:

Well does it work 

What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Just now, curtains said:

Depends on the air pressure and if there is a following wind or not. 

The one time you decide not to answer with a question. Shame.

Just now, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Wiemann is more than capable of playing as a central striker if we go 4-4-2, he did it at Villa.

Villas not a good example, he hardly did it for Villa (in context of how much he SHOULD have been doing it)

He did it for Austria, and hopefully he gets the chance to do so again.

7 minutes ago, curtains said:

what's the quadratic formula. 

x equals minus b plus or minus the square root of b squared minus four a c all over two a.

Memorised that for some reason when I was at school. Regretted doing so, as every question that ever required it in any exam had the formula next to it.

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

x equals minus b plus or minus the square root of b squared minus four a c all over two a.

Memorised that for some reason when I was at school. Regretted doing so, as every question that ever required it in any exam had the formula next to it.

Algebra .

It was difficult 

I'm happy we've not gone out and spent 20m quid already, like a kid in a sweet shop, last season was a catastrophe tbh, Carson and Ince the only one's we signed that actually played regularly, the rest either sat on the bench or sat on some other clubs bench. Take your time mel and nigel, keep the money in the bank.

Who else wants a repeat of Blackman and Camara?

Archived