i wish pearson make new signings

B4ev6is

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care if we only see one or two new faces this window. We have a strong squad and hopefully a manager who can get them to play consistently to their potential.

IMO it's better to see if we can use what we've got rather than ship many out - no doubt at a loss, without giving them an opportunity to play for Nigel.

Patience, people.

The fans don't learn so why should we expect the club to.

Come on Mel **** it, splash the cash quickly, don't care what Pearson has and hasn't seen, bring in the signings and let's get the transfer threads rolling.

Consistancy is overrated, sack Pearson in December whilst you're at it, and install the Morrisons revolving doors at Moor Farm.

Talking of which, does anyone really get the point of those, is it to slow people down leaving, give them the extra 10 seconds to think, milk, eggs, butter....****, I forgot the tampons, I'll go back in

39 minutes ago, David said:

The fans don't learn so why should we expect the club to.

Come on Mel **** it, splash the cash quickly, don't care what Pearson has and hasn't seen, bring in the signings and let's get the transfer threads rolling.

Consistancy is overrated, sack Pearson in December whilst you're at it, and install the Morrisons revolving doors at Moor Farm.

Talking of which, does anyone really get the point of those, is it to slow people down leaving, give them the extra 10 seconds to think, milk, eggs, butter....****, I forgot the tampons, I'll go back in

Stop being dramatic .

This squad has proved as it stands it ain't good enough for top 2. 

1 minute ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Dramatic? Like complaining about the lack of signings at the beginning of July?

Do you really think we don't need to change any of the current playing staff. 

We need to wheel and deal and Pearson needs to do that and he will. 

54 minutes ago, MB (Wolfie) said:

I don't care if we only see one or two new faces this window. We have a strong squad and hopefully a manager who can get them to play consistently to their potential.

IMO it's better to see if we can use what we've got rather than ship many out - no doubt at a loss, without giving them an opportunity to play for Nigel.

Patience, people.

Did Pearson not state he wanted to see what he's got first. You can't get a proper feel looking at clips of teams selected by other people.

What is it people don't understand about that? We properly only need a but of tweaking, no need for panics, he even told Gibbo you would hear from him as and when it's done business, great I say, puts all the journo story sluts in their place.

Liking the guy more and more.

14 minutes ago, curtains said:

Stop being dramatic .

This squad has proved as it stands it ain't good enough for top 2. 

This current squad is plenty good enough as it stands for top two. They spent plenty of time in the top two last season from a slow start. The issue was more at head coach level.

2 minutes ago, bcnram said:

This current squad is plenty good enough as it stands for top two. They spent plenty of time in the top two last season from a slow start. The issue was more at head coach level.

Pearson plays 4-4-2 and we haven't got the other striker to do that to play with Martin who needs to adapt to 4-4-2 if he can .

1 minute ago, curtains said:

Pearson plays 4-4-2 and we haven't got the other striker to do that to play with Martin who needs to adapt to 4-4-2 if he can .

What formation has he been playing so far with this Derby squad?

11 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

The longer we keep holding off from making new signings all the decent players will be gone all will be left basement players that nobody wants.

Please mel hurry up.

Calm down for christ's sake.  Big Nige had had one full day of working with the squad, it's impossible to determine who is good and who's bad within 7 hours of training.  Managers can watch all the DVDs of matches they like but they'll still rely on the face to face judgements.  Why don't you give them a call and offer your services as a squad analyst???

Personally I don't think we'll see any movement until after we've played a couple of friendlies...

4 minutes ago, curtains said:

Weismann, Ince, Russell all profess to be better playing down the middle. Zanzala? He played 4-4-2 at Leicester maybe because it suited those players. He has met the players for 24 hours and most of that was on fitness tests. 

6 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Calm down for christ's sake.  Big Nige had had one full day of working with the squad, it's impossible to determine who is good and who's bad within 7 hours of training.  Managers can watch all the DVDs of matches they like but they'll still rely on the face to face judgements.  Why don't you give them a call and offer your services as a squad analyst???

Personally I don't think we'll see any movement until after we've played a couple of friendlies...

What system did Pearson play at Leicester .

Have we got the players up front to play 4-4-2 .

So is this another experiment with  pre season friendlies  again with our current crop of players just like under Clement to find our best system. 

Brian Clough bought players to suit the system he wanted to play .

He bought players to fit his system I suspect Pearson needs players to fit his playing style not change his system to suit the players we have. 

4-3-3 is Derbys current best formation with Chris Martin up top .

Just now, curtains said:

He likes 4-4-2 .

So are you saying Pearson needs to change. 

So he likes 4-4-2, but what formation has he been playing with this squad so far in all the games he's managed?

What would you say have been the weak areas of his teams so far that he should strengthen?

Just wondering where Weimann has been, 2mins 12secs into this video he reckons that he's never even met Pearson yet. Weird that. 

Archived