i wish pearson make new signings

B4ev6is

15 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Surely what is happening is Morris and Rush are playing poker, Curtains has walked in and sat down at the table, asked to be dealt in, and then started playing using Mel's chips? 

Hope I use them wisely then. 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, David said:

Are we talking strip poker here or just standard poker, trying to picture it in my head that's all

Standard poker that Mel and Sam happen to be playing while nude.

I'm sure if Nigel Pearson was adamant that he wanted X player at Derby by July 1st, he would have had that player.

MM and Sam Rush don't mess about when it comes to pleasing managers with players.

MM said he bought everyone Clement wanted in January so Clement had no excuses when he sacked him. So if the brand new manager wanted anyone asap, that player would be a Derby player by now no doubt.

Obviously Pearson didn't judge that any available player would improve the squad so choose not to be interested. It's not like Pearson had no idea that Fletcher, Gayle etc was available, it was all plastered about in the media.

On 5 July 2016 at 11:20, SaintRam said:

x equals minus b plus or minus the square root of b squared minus four a c all over two a.

Memorised that for some reason when I was at school. Regretted doing so, as every question that ever required it in any exam had the formula next to it.

No longer given to students in tests I believe. What a nightmare ha

7 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Surely what is happening is Morris and Rush are playing poker, Curtains has walked in and sat down at the table, asked to be dealt in, and then started playing using Mel's chips? 

Then when he received two aces, cried "Snap!"

Archived