Jonathan Kodjia - Signed for Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

Kodjia's pace and goals would complement Martin in a front two so nicely. Really hope this happens. 

I may take Martin and £6m for Kodjia or at least £8m but other than that you should look at other targets. But again he would be a great signing for you and will only get better.

2 minutes ago, Bristol City Fan said:

I may take Martin and £6m for Kodjia or at least £8m but other than that you should look at other targets. But again he would be a great signing for you and will only get better.

Martin AND £6m :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: drugs are bad kids. 

17 minutes ago, Bristol City Fan said:

So you value Martin at £2 million? ???

If Pearo wants a quick finisher to play up front with Chris Martin, it would clearly cost £6m+, possibly nearer £10m to get Kodija out of Bristol. Their chairman was trying to spend serious money last summer and isn't likely to want to sell, so we'd have a long a protracted battle on our hands in all likelihood.

Or we could just play Darren Bent.

29 minutes ago, Bristol City Fan said:

Funny, I think we'd take 6 million and Kodjia for Martin.

24 minutes ago, GaryDCFC said:

Have we noted yet that Kodjia played for Angers prior to Bristol? That's the same club that Camara came from. Who knows if that will bring the best out of both players? :ph34r:

See my original post back a few pages :p

1 hour ago, needles said:

If Pearo wants a quick finisher to play up front with Chris Martin, it would clearly cost £6m+, possibly nearer £10m to get Kodija out of Bristol. Their chairman was trying to spend serious money last summer and isn't likely to want to sell, so we'd have a long a protracted battle on our hands in all likelihood.

Or we could just play Darren Bent.

Or Andi weimman and save ourselves 8million quid?

1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I have a feeling Kodija will be this years Andre Gray, he will end up going for big bucks and will score a bucket full of goals, I just hope its for Derby and we don't lose him to a relegated club like the Geordies. 

Gosh. Do you think they might be relegated again??

1 hour ago, Bristol City Fan said:

Imagine if this was a Bristol City fans forum!?!?

PistoldPete2
3 hours ago, Bristol City Fan said:

So why dont you just offer £2m for Martin and see where it gets you? All ways up that would be a silly deal. If you argue that 20 goals a season strikers are worth £8 million then Martin is worth at least that especially as he offers much more than goals.

4 hours ago, Bristol City Fan said:

LOL

Archived