Jonathan Kodjia - Signed for Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

Now kodjia isn't signing do you think we will go for another striker? I don't I think we will wait to weimann is back, think he will play a big part in this season, all gone quiet today, really don't think we will sign anyone 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's see what happens with kodija. Tomorrow will show a lot and hopefully he is having a medical at moor farm. I would like to see wells instead personally but Huddersfield with the investment they have reiceved will hold out for a same amount sum plus we have showed we are willing to pay 14milion.

I would even take nugent on loan personally but that's just me.

2 minutes ago, BranstonRam said:

Let's see what happens with kodija. Tomorrow will show a lot and hopefully he is having a medical at moor farm. I would like to see wells instead personally but Huddersfield with the investment they have reiceved will hold out for a same amount sum plus we have showed we are willing to pay 14milion.

Have I mentioned I like the look of Wells....in a footballing sense that is.....

1 hour ago, Jimbo Ram said:

What's that meant to mean?

Nothing particularly - just making a joke at your expense.

It's your turn.

5 minutes ago, BranstonRam said:

Paper talk, I reckon.

1 minute ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Have I mentioned I like the look of Wells....in a footballing sense that is.....

Only a few times mate ;) 

But, I watched the highlights this morning and the way he held off the wolves defender to get a shot away was fantastic. It's time for a new strike force at Derby County and I am excited to see pastures new 

4 minutes ago, BranstonRam said:

So do I mate, let's see what the afternoon brings tomorrow. He looks a tall, strong and pacey lad ! 

Still think he's better off here than Hull tbh. Will see tomorrow... 

Just now, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Still think he's better off here than Hull tbh. Will see tomorrow... 

If he looks at the facilities and the possibilities you would think yes, but if he does that about villa also it would be the same. Just hope razza is texting him

Part of me thinks the Bristol Post were so adamant (Prince Charming) that we were signing him yesterday that there has to be something in it.

Either the Bristol Post were trying to drum up interest from Hull and Villa, or he really is coming to us.

If we Are in for a player, our facilities are up there with anyone's, plus we offer good wages and we have the benefit of Camara to throw into the mix.

If we don't sign Kodjia, I am sure we will get someone else in, so it's set to be an interesting end to the window. 

Archived