Derby County Lego

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

2hi7zaq.jpg

2pt5mxf.jpg

2rq0lkx.jpg

Is is just me that stands on the odd piece of Lego and hops round the house, shouting oootcha?

Is that for the plastic fans....?

And, yes oootcha plus a few other choice expletives.

53 minutes ago, Rample said:

Nice. In the wake of Lego releasing a set of Germany Minifigures for the work cup I'm considering doing a Derby squad plus selected classic players and kits. Will post my results.

heres a starter

Henry Newton in the classic 70s "Argentina" away strip !!

Lego-Football.jpg

41 minutes ago, Ramshankered said:

That. Is. AWESOME. 

Did you make it? 

There's a fella on twitter who does commissions, I remember seeing this when I did it. For a pub, I believe he said. 

EDIT: think it's @brickstand on twitter;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3191135/It-s-Lego-ld-Trafford-Designer-uses-thousands-toy-bricks-recreate-Britain-s-iconic-stadiums.html

EDIT again: Actually, the one @Inverurie Ram posted looks different to the one the designer made, so maybe I'm wrong 

Love it. Another Lego fan then  eh? I've finished the VW Camper, Tower Bridge and Mini Copper and am now working on the Simpsons Kwik-e-mart. Next up is the Big Bang Theory house.

My Mrs thinks I am too old at 50 for such a childish hobby but it keeps me quiet while she is doing her grown-up masters.

The Rams stadium sets come pre-made and are £300 notes each, both of which put me off.  Did you make that from scratch @Inverurie Ram?

I used to create Lego 'minefields' (the large base sheets and then various lego's stuck to it varying in height) and place them next to people's beds during the night. 

I didn't have Lego for long. 

1 hour ago, admira said:

Love it. Another Lego fan then  eh? I've finished the VW Camper, Tower Bridge and Mini Copper and am now working on the Simpsons Kwik-e-mart. Next up is the Big Bang Theory house.

My Mrs thinks I am too old at 50 for such a childish hobby but it keeps me quiet while she is doing her grown-up masters.

The Rams stadium sets come pre-made and are £300 notes each, both of which put me off.  Did you make that from scratch @Inverurie Ram?

Lego do sometimes make collections from peoples designs and turn them unto official products. Wonder if the guy making these gas contacts Lego, I dare say kits you build yourself would be quite popular and sell well.

1 hour ago, admira said:

Next up is the Big Bang Theory house.

My Mrs thinks I am too old at 50 for such a childish hobby

Forget the LEGO, I'd worry you're too old and wise to actually find Big Bang Theory entertaining!

Archived