what new grounds visit next season

B4ev6is

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, B4ev6is said:

I would love to go to villa park,buton ablion,st james park. And few other grounds that teams coming up.

One of the reasons I'm not too upset to be staying down.

Some brilliant away days are set for next season

To add to your list I would love to go to Rotherham, Brighton, Bristol, Fulham and Leeds!!!

Hope to see you there B4

7 minutes ago, Dale The Ram said:

One of the reasons I'm not too upset to be staying down.

Some brilliant away days are set for next season

To add to your list I would love to go to Rotherham, Brighton, Bristol, Fulham and Leeds!!!

Hope to see you there B4

My thoughts exactly.  Hoping we don't get stiffed with a Sunday/midweek kick off for Newcastle, great away weekend...

10 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Odds on Newcastle and Bristol away will be Tuesday nights again.

Looking forward to Villa, Burton, hopefully Barnsley, Wigan, Blackburn

At least one newcastle/derby game will be televised, good chance of both.

Newcastle is a great away trip, the ground is right in the centre of a huge party town.

burton will be a good trip, you could already start a thread on here with people moaning about not being able to get tickets for that one. 

My favorite away trip could possibly be coming back, Millwall, always a fun day out down there. 

Funny that no one has mentioned Forest....pig sty. 

Would be nice to see Barnsley come back up, proper old school ground and we usually take a lot.  Would be nice early in the season as it was ball-clenchingly cold when 8000 watched us win 2-1.  Took me til the top of the A38 to get the feeling in my hands back...

I'm a bit disappointed that of teams coming down/possibly coming up I have only not been to Newcastle and Bradford  (although they are outsiders).

I still haven't been to Charlton and some cowshed over in Nottingham.

I like Wigan, Bristol, Brighton, Hull and Barnsley. Being a bit of a girlie I do like the new pretty grounds but Barnsley gets on my list because of the numbers we would take there. 

I'm up to 81 of the 92 clubs now.

Hartlepool was a new club & ground for me this season.

MK Dons, Hull & Brighton were new grounds but I went to the old grounds at Hull & Brighton in the Eighties plus I went to that strange Milton Keynes Hockey Stadium when we played them on the last game of the season a few years ago.

Eight away games this season - 5 wins & 3 draws - not bad

Only new possibilities for me next season are Reading & Cardiff - been to the old grounds but not the new.

Maybe a cup draw with Orient, Fleetwood or Stevenage would be useful

2 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

Would be nice to see Barnsley come back up, proper old school ground and we usually take a lot.  Would be nice early in the season as it was ball-clenchingly cold when 8000 watched us win 2-1.  Took me til the top of the A38 to get the feeling in my hands back...

Really look forward to that if its end of season and challenging promotion, when do we never get thousands of tickets for Barnsley away? Potential for a season highlight.

Archived