what new grounds visit next season

B4ev6is

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

Would be nice to see Barnsley come back up, proper old school ground and we usually take a lot.  Would be nice early in the season as it was ball-clenchingly cold when 8000 watched us win 2-1.  Took me til the top of the A38 to get the feeling in my hands back...

..... Especially as they now play Mil Mill Mi Mi no sorry I can't even mention that name..... I know they have come genuine fans but memories last and I remember what they did to Derby coaches. Watching that last night showed they have plenty of muppets in their ranks still. Come on Barnsley!!! 

7 hours ago, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

Wonder if Hugh Johns and Gary Newbon will be the commentators ?

(The GOOD old days)

Ahhh yesss.........

Doing the Sunday dinner washing up in time for Star Soccer at 2pm. 45 minutes of the main match, usually either derby, wolves or west brom then a few minutes of a second match from another ITV region.

You could play commentator roulette - would you end up with Granada and Gerald Sindstadt, Anglia and Gerry Harrison, London Weekend with Brian Moore or somewhere more exotic like Tyne Tees?

memories....

Can almost garauntee that both fixtures against Burton Albion will be moved.

Get that super fun trip to the Pirelli out of your head now. The game will kick off at 9.30am for the Sky cameras and we won't turn up. We'll lose 1-0 with 85% possession and minus 2 shots on target. Lucas Akins on 10 minutes after Keogh falls over the ball trying to play a game of 20 questions with Shackell and Carson.

Just telling you all now to soften the blow when it actually happens.

3 hours ago, bigbadbob said:

Grimsby is the lowest and David might even make a game

Been that ground before. Fleetwood hopefully. 

No new ones for me.

22 grounds I shall look forward to re-visiting. The odd one out is the Theatre of Gumps - I will never set foot in that place any more.

9 minutes ago, eddie said:

No new ones for me.

22 grounds I shall look forward to re-visiting. The odd one out is the Theatre of Gumps - I will never set foot in that place any more.

What about lower league in the cup the one you probably haven't been? Like Fleetwood????

52 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

What about lower league in the cup the one you probably haven't been? Like Fleetwood????

Good point. Fleetwood, Morecambe, Accrington etc.

Oakwell for obvious reasons and would love to go back to St James' Park, top ground, brill place. Be nice to go back to the Purelli stadium too.

Archived