Alan Nixon transfer debacle 16/17

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of these posts have to be sarcastic because otherwise they are too stupid to be even thought, nevermind uttered in a public place.  

I know this hasn't perhaps been the most glorious period in DCFC's illustrious history of great players, but surely a player who has won two POTY awards, scored a load of goals from midfield and - if nothing else - has run his ****** off for us for a number of years, deserves a bit more repsect than he gets from some folk. Nothing epitomises the phrase 'what have you done for me lately' than the views an entitled football fan with a short memory., 

14 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Why should players show any loyalty when fans make comments about them like this? 

Bryson is one of our greatest servants in recent times. Think of the Forest goals! Yes he's had a spell out the side, but he'll definitely have a spell in it soon. Fans are so fickle

I think he is alright but don't deserve this s*** tbh. 

I wouldn't be at all surprised by this. Bryson has been great for us and will always be fondly remembered, but he is not the same player he was 3 seasons ago and having now turned 30 he never will be, his incredible engine to get up and down we're his biggest asset, age and injury have started taking that away from him. His chances here will be limited from now on, going to a club where he will be a regular starter makes sense.

1 hour ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Why should players show any loyalty when fans make comments about them like this? 

Bryson is one of our greatest servants in recent times. Think of the Forest goals! Yes he's had a spell out the side, but he'll definitely have a spell in it soon. Plastic Fans are so fickle

FTFY

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

It really didn't work out so well.

But it was successful in temporary suspension of unrealistic expectations, that period is over now and a nil nil is enough for haters to be hating.

Some utter prats in the North Stand booed at the end of the game.

PistoldPete2
On 31 December 2016 at 19:41, eddie said:

It was a poor performance from the Rams... I didn't hear any booing but then I wasn't in the north stand. 

On Saturday, December 31, 2016 at 19:41, eddie said:

I'm a season ticket holder in the north stand but sat in the west stand for the Wigan game and trust me there's some real moaners in there, I was getting so wound up , made me appreciate my seat in the north stand a lot more . 

Archived