Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

muzzamurray

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DCFC1388 said:

Asamoah Gyan set to sign for Reading on a season loan with his parent club paying the wages...would be incredible at this level

I wouldn't say incredible. 

4 minutes ago, rynny said:

Every time I have seen him he has been shocking and been at fault for at least 1 goal.

Who you want then? Please be realistic unlike some on here. ?

3 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Asamoah Gyan set to sign for Reading on a season loan with his parent club paying the wages...would be incredible at this level

4 years ago yes, spent the last 4 years in the money leagues, so I wonder what he would be like now.

Gyan is an interesting one. I think it could be a masterstroke by Reading. 

I'd like to see us go for Conor Hourihane, he would put some of our more illustrious midfielders to shame with his work rate. He's also out of contract at the end of the season.

1 hour ago, Ambitious said:

I'd like to see us go for Conor Hourihane, he would put some of our more illustrious midfielders to shame with his work rate. He's also out of contract at the end of the season.

Hourihane ran the show against us. At get time I thought we should sign him. He's a grafter and cab do a lot more too. This would be who I'd like to see come. If he's in the last year of his contract I'm sure we could turn his head and get him for a reasonable fee. 

3 hours ago, Ambitious said:

He scored 10 in 30 odd games for Sunderland but then was really prolific with his next club, not sure what standard that was??

On 17/08/2016 at 09:07, Sparkle said:

Is the time to go back in for Antonio at West Ham ( granted he did well last season but they have him covering at right back)

we would have genuine pace available down both flanks with him and camara which would suit pearson's set up 

would be a great addition I think giving us that strength pace and goals we crave

I cannot believe this comment was made less than 2 weeks ago :lol: 

Archived