Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

muzzamurray

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, i-Ram said:

Perhaps we should revisit some post-Breakfast threads. Always good to look back and mock :lol:

some stupid things get said by most on here. My current favourite is the sack Wassall and get Pearson stance. But hey, it'd be boring otherwise.

1 minute ago, Mostyn6 said:

some stupid things get said by most on here. My current favourite is the sack Wassall and get Pearson stance. But hey, it'd be boring otherwise.

Stupid is the constant on here. Just occasionally we get somebody saying something very wise. I like stupid. It would be boring otherwise.

14 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

My current favourites are that Hendrick influences the game more than Hughes and that we should sign Callum McManaman and make him captain. Some crazy opinions on here recently. Must be the international break

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

My current favourites are that Hendrick influences the game more than Hughes and that we should sign Callum McManaman and make him captain. Some crazy opinions on here recently. Must be the international break

And apparently we battered Barnsley according someone here you know who that is!!! ?????

2 hours ago, muzzamurray said:

wouldn't mind us chucking in £17mill/£18mill bid for landsbury and assombalonga..

seems both want out of forest and wouldnt mind them both in a derby shirt if truth be told

Blimey we would need to extend the treatment rooms! 

Archived