Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

muzzamurray

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

Believe LeedsDash is Andre's older brother and Yona is a younger half brother? Something like that, not entirely sure.

Think LeedsDash just became a Derby fan during and post Andre stint, based on his twitter history.

Tweeted an hour ago " I need football clubs from ages 10 and above if you want me to check out any games/players feel free to get in touch" maybe he's working as a scout and that's why he was at derby? Were all getting excited thinking its the return of Andre and he ends up poaching some youth players for Liverpool :lol:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Tweeted an hour ago " I need football clubs from ages 10 and above if you want me to check out any games/players feel free to get in touch" maybe he's working as a scout and that's why he was at derby? Were all getting excited thinking its the return of Andre and he ends up poaching some youth players for Liverpool :lol:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's involved in youth football, I had that thought the moment the pictures went about. 

To be honest all summer I've been happy with giving the players we bought last season a proper chance and I've been happy with the lack of signings but it looks like the squad has gone stale and new players need to come in very soon 

Got nowt to lie about.

Moor Farm with Roger Davies. Pearson was walking down the corridor with a crisp sandwich :unsure:  Davies outright asked "..surely we are in the market before next week..?" Nigel said something along the lines "you can be certain they'll be a player or two in by then" and walks off.

Vicars was in the Canteen along with Sam Rush, both going through paperwork regarding the extension to Moor Farm plans which was about to take place.

3 minutes ago, Papahet said:

Got nowt to lie about.

Moor Farm with Roger Davies. Pearson was walking down the corridor with a crisp sandwich :unsure:  Davies outright asked "..surely we are in the market before next week..?" Nigel said something along the lines "you can be certain they'll be a player or two in by then" and walks off.

Vicars was in the Canteen along with Sam Rush, both going through paperwork regarding the extension to Moor Farm plans which was about to take place.

You've gained a like from me sir! Can't beat renowed optimism to keep me going 

8 minutes ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

Agent Dave reckons big Derby news in the morning... How he has that many followers I don't know. He'll get some abuse in the morning 

He claimed he got Yedlin rumours right yet he mentioned Yeldin to Derby lol. 

Archived