Gary Neville is available

toddy

My most recent visions of him were sat down like a lemon alongside Hodgson as England spent 90 minutes struggling against Iceland. Reckons he's passionate but I didn't see it that night.

Valencia are a basket case club so forgive him that. In fact credit for taking the plunge but I find him hypocritical in many ways. I just have no time for the man. Just something about him I can't pinpoint but don't believe he is genuine.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Havent we had enough managers in recent times,NP might not be to every ones taste and certainly hasnt started well but 6 games is far too early to judge anyone.If it was so easy to be successful we would have already achieved it along with every other club in the league.

Yes performances have been woeful and not what we have been used to for most of the last three years.But ask yourselves.

What other Premiership / top championship manager can we attract

Has NP been succesful at this level

Do you think NP is looking to fail after his experience at Leicester, or prove a point to many in football and Leicester  Fc in particular .

NP has come into a team that has failed to achieve,probably fair to say under achieved ,certainly not met fans expectations.

Speculation suggests internal ranglings,discord and contempt between players managers and coaches.He has in my opinion attempted to reach the core of the problem rather than allow the team to implode. You dont send out your proven top goal scorer for peanuts without a reason,any team losing their top goal scorer and adapting  to a third manager in 12 months would require time to adjust.

Time will tell ,but six games tells us nothing,give the guy a break ,let him do his job,hopefully the football will improve and results will follow.Time to reflect and make judgement should be at the seasons end .

6 minutes ago, ram1964 said:

Havent we had enough managers in recent times,NP might not be to every ones taste and certainly hasnt started well but 6 games is far too early to judge anyone.If it was so easy to be successful we would have already achieved it along with every other club in the league.

Yes performances have been woeful and not what we have been used to for most of the last three years.But ask yourselves.

Do you think NP is looking to fail after his experience at Leicester, or prove a point to many in football and Leicester  Fc in particular .

NP has come into a team that has failed to achieve,probably fair to say under achieved ,certainly not met fans expectations.

Speculation suggests internal ranglings,discord and contempt between players managers and coaches.He has in my opinion attempted to reach the core of the problem rather than allow the team to implode. You dont send out your proven top goal scorer for peanuts without a reason,any team losing their top goal scorer and adapting  to a third manager in 12 months would require time to adjust.

Time will tell ,but six games tells us nothing,give the guy a break ,let him do his job,hopefully the football will improve and results will follow.Time to reflect and make judgement should be at the seasons end .

I can remember Jim Smith had a slow start and then we signed Stinac lost 5-1 at Tranmere I think and then look what happened. I'm not happy with the football we are playing but let's give Nigel a chance.

6 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Appointment for what?

I've just been woken up by my 3 year old and can't get back to sleep. 

Thought I'd come on and have a quick scout through to see what's being said, I thought for a split second NP had got the chop and my heart sank. :blink:

The manager in place is the right man IMO. 

Getting a little confused by all this expectant self absorbed persistence that "we are Derby County and we deserve to be in the premier league" mentality which is evident around the Ipro these days. 

Think I would rather have Aaron Neville in the changing room.

he could fire up the team with a few of his greatest hits like

Feelings...... a bit of a death metal rant from Nigel Pearson (adult lyrics)

tell it like it is ...... one of Mels changing room faves

for the good times...... a classic sing along anthem about the cloughie (senior) and Mackay days

all of these things (take time)....... written for NP by request to get the message over to the fans

Love letters..... a heart wrenching song penned for wassal about his requests to mel to be let out of the cellar

cry me a river...... a beautiful touching song written for Keough as he left the Wembley turf.

baby im a want you.... Neville hasn't got a clue what that's about !

The greatest love.... a story of how it all was so right but then went so wrong believed to be written for Chris Martin

Shes on my mind........ A Jason Shackell rap (adult lyrics)

You don't love me....... one for the south stand boo boys

MI0001557030.jpg

11 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Appointment for what?

10 hours ago, ram1964 said:

5 hours ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

I've just been woken up by my 3 year old and can't get back to sleep. 

Thought I'd come on and have a quick scout through to see what's being said, I thought for a split second NP had got the chop and my heart sank. :blink:

The manager in place is the right man IMO. 

Getting a little confused by all this expectant self absorbed persistence that "we are Derby County and we deserve to be in the premier league" mentality which is evident around the Ipro these days. 

4 hours ago, Milk said:

Is this a P*ss take ? 

The original post by @toddy was 31st March. @Anon posted in here to have a moan about Neville without realising it was in Rams talk. No harm, no foul. No one calling Messiah Pearson in here, no one advocating him being sacked. Everyone just needs to chill out a bit and actually read what is in front of you.:mellow:

3 hours ago, rynny said:

The original post by @toddy was 31st March. @Anon posted in here to have a moan about Neville without realising it was in Rams talk. No harm, no foul. No one calling Messiah Pearson in here, no one advocating him being sacked. Everyone just needs to chill out a bit and actually read what is in front of you.:mellow:

It was about 4am when I saw this, I confess I didn't read it in its entirety but it was 4am. 

Archived