Glory Glory Leicester City

Day

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not bitter mate just a bit disappointed not to see Spurs win it. They play the best football in the prem and Pochettino has done wonders for the England game. Don't really like the way Leicester play to be honest, wouldn't like to watch that every week but it's worked so congrats to them. Sir Alex Ferguson would have p*ssed this league if he was still manager. Madness how not long ago Ranieri's Greece side lost to Faoro Islands

I still wont forgive them for plastering the M1 with with foxes flags back in 13/14 after the QPR game plus ruining many a day out by beating us constantly and thank god I work in Birmingham where I dont have to hear the half fans that have appeared drone on about how they were born blue.

Bitter yes but at least is shows anyone could do it. Maybe it might be us someday.

Very well done Leicester City :)

Tottenham really didn't do themselves any favours tonight either, shameful antics towards the end, might want to take a leaf out of Dings book, he showed some class after his loss, yet tottenham decided to throw a tantrum, great side and will go on to better things no doubt (if they keep their team together) just need show a bit more humility.

Archived