Derby County vs Nottingham Forest

DarkFruitsRam7

2 hours ago, nfb said:

BBC says this -

TEAM NEWS

Derby may make changes after they lost three goals in the last eight minutes to gift Rotherham a draw last weekend.

Jake Buxton could come into the centre of the defence and forwards Darren Bent, Nick Blackman and Andreas Weimann could also be selected.

Forest forward Jamie Ward is fit after a hamstring problem and he may replace Federico Macheda up front.

Midfielder Henri Lansbury (ankle) is less likely to play and striker Britt Assombalonga (knee) is still out.

Sir Jake in, looks like Shackell is paying for his outburst !  and seems like no  room for Chris ? ....  unless BBC is wrong, i think so :D

That would be stupid because until the subs we were triffic, why bring in the players that caused a change in shape and ultimately caused the meltdown in the final 7 minutes?.. BBC talking rubbish as per usual.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DCFCArmy said:

We wont hammer you though, we're gonna be very nervous imo, you have nothing to lose and that could work in your favour. 

Agreed, but just saying if the worst happens it doesn't really matter. Season was over a long time ago. 

Looking forward to it, after last sats performance apart from last 10mins I'm confident we will win ,just going to watch highlights of previous games before hitting the sack.Been going since 77 and really looking forward to it, play offs it will be then who knows. Come on you Rams

11 hours ago, angieram said:

Yes, let's start with the team we had on the pitch when the rot set in last week. Who writes this rubbish? 

Intriguing bit of editing of my post, leaving the smiley face in as if i was in favour :ermm:

2 minutes ago, nfb said:

Intriguing bit of editing of my post, leaving the smiley face in as if i was in favo:ermm:

Sorry, I did try to get rid of it but it was going nowhere! I have a tough time with editing quotes generally on my android. 

I've just tried to get rid of your unhappy face and that's going nowhere either - it just starts to eat in to the text before it. I can't even get rid of this one! :unsure:

1 hour ago, JoetheRam said:

Can't remember a Derby - Forest game with less build up.

Have we even sold out?

Anyway, I think common sense would suggest a low scoring game, probably a draw so i'm going for 4-2 Derby.

I look it just the other way around.

IMO both are so disjointed that there could be few goals. 3-1 or your 4-2 wouldn't be bad guess.

So propably will end up goalless.

On the train up from London town, treating myself to first class (partly because both ways were cheaper than standard!). Looking forward to a first class day, performance and result, with an emphasis on #DeForestation.

Of course that's a crazy team proposed by an idiot BBC journo. We should go with the same team that started the Rotherham game or with SJR in place of Bradders.

Come on you Rams!

Archived