If you were Mel, what would you do.

ossieram

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Alpha said:

Have I mixed you up rev?

I had a rant about jokes about Mel's breakfast club jibes. I thought you were one of the jokers when I was taking myself too seriously. 

nvm!

It was @igorlegend. He keeps thinking he's @Inglorius

43 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

In answer to the question,  I'd annex the sudenlands. 

Is Vic there? Is he down the pub? Tell him I'll kill him.

/obscure?

12 minutes ago, eddie said:

It was @igorlegend. He keeps thinking he's @Inglorius

Serious question do you actually think someone would bother to go to the lengths of creating 2 profiles just to add extra credence to their own personal agenda, if that were the case then there must be scores of multiple accounts on here given the drivel some posters spout

I would get Moyes in on a short term contract until the end of the season... Offer him a bonus for promotion, even though Mel doesn't want promotion, and then sit down with him in the summer to sort out a longer term contract if it suits both parties.

1 hour ago, Inglorius said:

Serious question do you actually think someone would bother to go to the lengths of creating 2 profiles just to add extra credence to their own personal agenda, if that were the case then there must be scores of multiple accounts on here given the drivel some posters spout

I've got dozens

34 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

I would get Moyes in on a short term contract until the end of the season... Offer him a bonus for promotion, even though Mel doesn't want promotion, and then sit down with him in the summer to sort out a longer term contract if it suits both parties.

that would be a good move

4 hours ago, Alpha said:

Invite some gullible blokes to breakfast

eh @reveldevil,  eh @i-Ram,  eh @RamNut?

In a bad mood yesterday. 

Both your mood and memory are out of kilter Alpha. 

I don't think any of the "breakfastees" are gullible nor do I think there is any need for them to justify their attendance, their participation on the day or subsequent postings. I welcomed all information supplied, and I hope such meetings continue.

I remain firmly of the view however that one attendee, inadvertently or not, created havoc on this forum, by posting information that was always likely to exacerbate a meltdown. Said attendee ever since the breakfast has also posted in a consistent style which suggests he may have had a "Mel Morris is King" DVD shoved up his @rse.  Again l have no problem with that. However, neither do l have any guilt lampooning that attendee and I guess Ramnut feels the same way.

7 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I don't think any of the "breakfastees" are gullible nor do I think there is any need for them to justify their attendance, their participation on the day or subsequent postings. I welcomed all information supplied, and I hope such meetings continue.

I remain firmly of the view however that one attendee, inadvertently or not, created havoc on this forum, by posting information that was always likely to exacerbate a meltdown. Said attendee ever since the breakfast has also posted in a consistent style which suggests he may have had a "Mel Morris is King" DVD shoved up his @rse.  Again l have no problem with that. However, neither do l have any guilt lampooning that attendee and I guess Ramnut feels the same way.

DVD?

Mel's old school.

It was a Betamax tape.

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

doesn't take a sleuth to work out you're talking about me i-Ram, but I will say you're talking out of your arse. I had no intention of creating havoc, meltdown or whatever. I attempted to convey why I understood Mel's decision. The meltdown was because it got twisted by people thinking Mel had shared secrets with us, when all it was was that I was reluctant to mention that Mel criticised the fitness. I've never once said I would've given the job to Wassall, I have always said Mel shouldn't have gone into the dressing room, and said it to his face. I've even said that I want Mel to fade into the background and let Sam Rush make the decisions. AS for sacking Clement, I agree with Mel, deal with it.

I would appreciate if you didn't misrepresent my views in order to get your fix of cyber-bullying or whatever your agenda is! You're a better person than that.

If you need me to re-iterate my opinion, then just ask. But don't confuse my disgust at classless fans hounding out Wassall with me being firmly in Mel's camp, cos I am not. If you feel the need to lampoon anyone on a football forum for having an opinion different to yours, then feel free to step in to the classless camp.

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

This.

Mostyn, before you go any further please note that I-Ram said 'inadvertently or not', he didn't suggest you caused havoc on purpose. However you did cause havoc and the spite between those who see themselves as rebels or outsiders against a forum clique poisons every thread.

Archived