Rotherham United vs Derby County

DarkFruitsRam7

2 hours ago, top 6 finish said:

The answer to my question,which you couldn't even understand  is.....wait for it ,it's spelt DEFENCE   got it? Lack of a decent education I suppose,or are you American and think you are watching a different game.

actually no I'm not, but defence is one of those words that I have always had trouble spelling. If that was the only point you were making then thank you for correcting me.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, davenportram said:

actually no I'm not, but defence is one of those words that I have always had trouble spelling. If that was the only point you were making then thank you for correcting me.

Aren't you a teacher? Just saying like might explain the shoddy grammar ?

Just now, Gritters said:

come on who gives a **** about capital letters and full stops. i'm more interested in if we have turned a corner today based upon 80 minutes of football. 

I think our driving test was going well until we accidentally got lost and ended up on Swindon's magic roundabout, got confused and ended going back the way we came.

5 minutes ago, Gritters said:

come on who gives a **** about capital letters and full stops. i'm more interested in if we have turned a corner today based upon 80 minutes of football. 

After 80 minutes maybe we had turned a corner. We'd certainly turned a corner by the final whistle, the only problem being that corner led us into a street with boarded up windows, smackheads and scallys demanding 50p for the bus or they'll burn you with their BIC lighter.

1 minute ago, davenportram said:

Correct.

"Its" is possessive like "the team gave up its three goal lead"

"It's" is a contraction of "It is" like "It's shocking that the team lost its three goal lead"

I feel calm and relaxed now will only need a half dose of the Valium tonight

Archived