Wolverhampton Wanderers vs. Derby County

AmericanRam

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, Srg said:

but he totally works like uber hard compared to Ince

Thats not true, SRG. Maybe at the start of the season it was, but after a few games it was evident that Ince worked really hard and I think that point has been documented recently with some stats about tackles etc. It's not the hard work thats the problem with Ince is that he is not always good enough in attack, and thus ineffective. He needs to be more consistent as a forward player.

3 minutes ago, Ninos said:

Thats not true, SRG. Maybe at the start of the season it was, but after a few games it was evident that Ince worked really hard and I think that point has been documented recently with some stats about tackles etc. It's not the hard work thats the problem with Ince is that he is not always good enough in attack, and thus ineffective. He needs to be more consistent as a forward player.

I was being sarcastic...

2 minutes ago, Ninos said:

I don't think you could be more wrong about him defensively. He might trot around a bit in his own half, but very seldom makes a meaningful challenge. Gash going forward since back end of last year too.

7 minutes ago, needles said:

I don't think you could be more wrong about him defensively. He might trot around a bit in his own half, but very seldom makes a meaningful challenge. Gash going forward since back end of last year too.

He's a finesse player so you have to factor that in, but he's been working his socks off defensively not trotting about. He will never be Bradley Johnson, and he certainly wasn't gash versus Bristol City, but as has been pointed out, dude needs to start getting consistent going forward if he's to prove himself.

5 hours ago, Ninos said:

He's a finesse player so you have to factor that in, but he's been working his socks off defensively not trotting about. He will never be Bradley Johnson, and he certainly wasn't gash versus Bristol City, but as has been pointed out, dude needs to start getting consistent going forward if he's to prove himself.

Believe he has proven himself, to be inconsistent in 2nd tier football and never going to be good enough in the top flight.

Archived