Wolverhampton Wanderers vs. Derby County

AmericanRam

1 hour ago, Leicester Ram said:

Going to this seeing as I'm at Uni of Brum. Any recommendations for pubs near the ground and travel etc?

Travel = Train 

Pubs = There are a few in city centre but I'm going to Bluebrick about 5 10 minutes from the station. Easy to find! 

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Travel = Train 

Pubs = There are a few in city centre but I'm going to Bluebrick about 5 10 minutes from the station. Easy to find! 

Think I might just drink at my local in Selly Oak then hop on a train from New Street at 2ish, maybe get into the Bluebrick for the final pint. Cheers DEL

They are on a bad patch at the moment, but so were we, I think all teams go through them. Let's home theirs lasts just one more game. Confidence is improving a good result here is needed otherwise we will be back where we started. 

I think we are heading in th right direction so for me a Rams win with a Clean sheet, not bothered about th score but would like a settled team

coyr

Seeing as Bent was going to start on Weds until he fell ill me thinks DW is one for consistency. Therefore only change will be Thorne for Hanson (if fit). Personally close one for me but the only reason i would bring GT in is that he has that little more experience to get his body in the way. Going forwards imo Hanson has the ability to be every bit as good as GT and he has more pace.

On 2/24/2016 at 22:56, AmericanRam said:

Saturday February 27th.

Molineux Stadium

12:30 p.m.

Live on Sky

Let's beat these Saturday just as bad as Liam Neeson did in 'The Grey'.:thumbsup:.:D

Boy howdy Rams let's get another 3 points.

COYR.

I like the use of the phrase 'Boy Howdy' in this post. We need to make this a thing in the UK. :cool:

2 hours ago, peachmyster said:

Think ince has to start along with Bryson for Hendrick drop Johnson and Russell 

I don't think ince is doing enough to displace anyone.

can't see hendrick being dropped for bryson either tbh.

Same 11 as started v Blackburn or me.

another superb, brilliant performance. Maybe a draw?

Carson

christie - Keogh - shacks - olssen

thorne

Bryson Butterfield

Ince bent Johnson

Thorne will come in and I bet Ince and bent come In for Martin and Russell. Neither of those 2 players offered anything last game except for glaring misses - and realistically Bryso should start ahead of hendrick based on his last game. Zanzala on the bench please.! 

Carson

christie.   Keogh.     Shackell.    Olsson

.                      Hanson

.         Hendrick.        Butterfield

russell.         Martin.         Johnson

radical.

subs 

mitchell

bucko

Warnock

thorne

bryson

blackman

ince

1 hour ago, Ninos said:

Carson

christie - Keogh - shacks - olssen

thorne

Bryson Butterfield

Ince bent Johnson

Thorne will come in and I bet Ince and bent come In for Martin and Russell. Neither of those 2 players offered anything last game except for glaring misses - and realistically Bryso should start ahead of hendrick based on his last game. Zanzala on the bench please.! 

I like this team. Madness how people still have Russell starting in their teams.

Archived