Craig Bryson You Beauty

AutoWindscreens

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Derby-County-Craig-Bryson-aims-cement-regular/story-28717304-detail/story.html

"I just want to help the team achieve their goal at the end of the season, whether that means coming off the bench, starting, or whatever, I'll do it.

"I just have to show every day in training that I want to play for Derby and I'm good enough to play for Derby.

"When I get a chance, I have to take it."

At one stage, it had looked like Bryson would require surgery to fix his knee injury, which he says would have ruled him out for the rest of the season.In the end, a course of injections did the trick and the 29-year-old is now ready to stake his claim amid some stiff competition.

"It's just kind of what you expect when you're at a club as big as Derby," said Bryson.

"Players come in who want to take your place and you have to deal with it.

"You have to stand up and be counted, and when you get a chance, you have to prove you should be in the team.

"Of course, I want to keep my place in the team but that's not up to me.

"It's hard to deal (when you're not in the team) with but you've got to keep your head.

"There's no point walking around the dressing room or training ground and sulking because you're not playing.

"Your mentality has to be to work as hard as you can to get back into the team.

"And if you don't take your chance when you get it, you've only got yourself to blame."

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jimbobram said:

The attitude of the likes of Bryson, Bucko, Wardy etc was the reason we were so good under mac (Majority of the Macs time). You need that core in any team. Bryson needs to play

I always feel Wardy might have played through a few of those injuries though.  Perhaps i'm being unfair. 

Not the case with Bryson and Bucko though....just seem to have perfect attitude. It's been a pleasure to have them at the club. 

3 hours ago, AutoWindscreens said:

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Derby-County-Craig-Bryson-aims-cement-regular/story-28717304-detail/story.html

"I just want to help the team achieve their goal at the end of the season, whether that means coming off the bench, starting, or whatever, I'll do it.

"I just have to show every day in training that I want to play for Derby and I'm good enough to play for Derby.

"When I get a chance, I have to take it."

At one stage, it had looked like Bryson would require surgery to fix his knee injury, which he says would have ruled him out for the rest of the season.In the end, a course of injections did the trick and the 29-year-old is now ready to stake his claim amid some stiff competition.

"It's just kind of what you expect when you're at a club as big as Derby," said Bryson.

"Players come in who want to take your place and you have to deal with it.

"You have to stand up and be counted, and when you get a chance, you have to prove you should be in the team.

"Of course, I want to keep my place in the team but that's not up to me.

"It's hard to deal (when you're not in the team) with but you've got to keep your head.

"There's no point walking around the dressing room or training ground and sulking because you're not playing.

"Your mentality has to be to work as hard as you can to get back into the team.

"And if you don't take your chance when you get it, you've only got yourself to blame."

I hope he has a word with some of the others or at least they read that!

What a goal on saturday......

We love you Bryson we do! we love you bryson we do!!

hope he can continue the form...i did notice on a few occasions on saturday he was that player who consistently makes a run forward into space, it's upto the others whether they find him or not

4 minutes ago, DerbyRam! said:

What a goal on saturday......

We love you Bryson we do! we love you bryson we do!!

hope he can continue the form...i did notice on a few occasions on saturday he was that player who consistently makes a run forward into space, it's upto the others whether they find him or not

N therein lies the problem , he will always make the runs its whether he can be found or not 

7 minutes ago, valleyram said:

N therein lies the problem , he will always make the runs its whether he can be found or not 

that's what you'd call a good problem to have. If he never made the run, it would be a bad problem.

I was watching some footage a few months back, god knows if it was on here, it may have even been your good self that posted it, or someone maybe on Twitter. But it was Bryson (as a blond) playing in a cup match in Scotland and he was absolute dynamite. Think it was against Celtic.

15 minutes ago, valleyram said:

definately

but it's not a case of whether he can be found or not, it's a case of whether he is found or not ;o.

Right now with our tendancy for the players to take 3-4 touches before moving the ball means by the time they spot bryson its too late.

At the end of the 2013/2014 season in the Premier, Cardiff apparently owed £174 million.

Thank you for purchasing DCFC, Mel

Why is anyone moaning?

Mel hired Clement, sacked him and he is paying him off. Thanks Mel.

You are the owner of DCFC. You can do what you want.

Archived