Moor Farm Extension U-Turn

Srg

48 minutes ago, LazloW said:

Its green belt... houses would not get built on it. 

The houses those voting against this development live in were built on green belt land. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oakwood? Oakwood was never Green Belt.  

Oakwood residents also don't have a say in Erewash and I doubt Erewash Councillors could care less about what Derby residents think. No votes in it.

If you are talking about somewhere else then I apologise. Hell, I'm being a pedant, I'll apologise anyway. Sorry.

Protecting green belt land seems a good reason. I think this should be tightened up. We live in a small island and we need to protect the countryside. 

That said, we have to many rich people with massive amounts of private land when the space for poorer people is at a premium. 

I am from the hippy side of the fence that thinks all private land is theft! 

1 hour ago, CumbrianRam said:

List of a load of reasons why people want it rejected. This ones my favourite

"A Derby County branded football was found on my driveway which could have caused a significant road accident or injured a member of the public"

:lol:

and this one made me chuckle

"Could the indoor pitch be of a colour that blends in better?"

8 hours ago, Lord_Ram said:

List of a load of reasons why people want it rejected. This ones my favourite

"A Derby County branded football was found on my driveway which could have caused a significant road accident or injured a member of the public"

:lol:

and this one made me chuckle

"Could the indoor pitch be of a colour that blends in better?"

In fairness, the indoor pitch building was to be covered in a translucent material which would allow the light out at night.

11 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Find a new site where we can develop the full bells and whistles development.

Arrange outline planning approval for an implausible amount of social housing to be built on the current site.

Deport all the problem tenants to it.

Are you the mayor of Gotham City or something?

4 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

No, just embittered by sharing an office with "planners"..........how many home bargains does the country need? THat's right, there's a team of people working on planning approval for more high quality retail outlets.......!

I won't have a bad word said against home bargains.......set of 4 rubber car mats from audi  £70. Home Bargains  £6.99. Golden.......:thumbsup:

Archived