• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carson

Christie  Keogh  Shackell  Olsson

Johnson

Butterfield       Bryson

Russell          Martin         Camara

I can't see us slipping up against MK Dons. The performances have been much better as of late I think it will be 2-0 win. I think this team being in the chase for the playoffs is where are currently nothing more. And even if we finish 7th it's better than last season :lol:.

20 minutes ago, kingsy1884 said:

Carson

Johnson

Butterfield       Bryson

I can't see us slipping up against MK Dons. The performances have been much better as of late I think it will be 2-0 win. I think this team being in the chase for the playoffs is where are currently nothing more. And even if we finish 7th it's better than last season :lol:.

And even if we finish 7th it's better than last season ?????? WHAT ?

Ya great we've spent £25 Million on new players this season & finish one place above last season. That's REAL PROGRESS & an example to any team Ha Ha

1 hour ago, kingsy1884 said:

Carson

Johnson

Butterfield       Bryson

If Thorne not available for CDM my hunch is Clement will stick with baird. Otherwise that's an entirely plausible team but we seem overall to be no closer to a consensus best front 3.

3 hours ago, TETRA said:

And even if we finish 7th it's better than last season ?????? WHAT ?

Ya great we've spent £25 Million on new players this season & finish one place above last season. That's REAL PROGRESS & an example to any team Ha Ha

Is your problem that its been a total waste of money? So here is my team selection for Saturday:-

Carson; Christie,Keogh,Buxton,Warnock. Hendrick,Bryson.Hanson,Calero.Bennett,Martin. Subs:-

Anybody from the Under 21s or Academy. Others may do better,but remember your not allowed to

pick anybody that's been bought since PC became manager,because we didn't need to spend it

apparently.

My team to get us back to winning ways...

Carson; Christie, Keogh, Shackell, Olsson; Johnson, Butterfield, Bryson; Ince, Martin, Russell.

SUBS: Grant, Baird, Warnock, Hendrick, Blackman, Camara, Bent.

If fit swap Johnson for Thorne and and Johnson on bench instead of Blackman/Camara.

And if we need a goal to win the game... bring on Bent, not Blackman.

34 minutes ago, top 6 finish said:

My team selection is not to be taken seriously.obviously, I get pissed- off with

people coming on here banging on about the money we have spent,they sound

like a bunch of Forest supporters to be honest.

Trying to spend our way to the Premiership may be what you want to see. Others have different priorities and would prefer to see local and academy players given the chance to develop. Feel free to disregard our opinions though, it's obvious that only Forest supporters would want Derby to be a responsible, sustainable club with strong ties to the local community.

Carson

Christie    Keogh  Shackell    Olsson

Thorne

Butterfield         Bryson

Russell                                      Camara
                                                        Martin

Even though we probably all feel we should easily beat them on paper when we played at their place this year I saw us play a  terrible and slow paced game which we fortunately turned round into a win in a ten minute period of attacking effort, if we play the boring way we may have a managerial vacancy after that weekend alternatively we go for the throat and decimate a very poor side in reality in the championship this year.

Assuming George isn't fit, we're at home and it's MK Dons, I would go with:

Carson

Christie          Keogh         Shackell      Olson

Bryson          Johnson       Butterfield

Ince

Martin           Bent

Archived