Are you excited about tonight's game

Boycie

Up for it?  

116 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Srg said:

FA Cup winners can get in the Champions League depending on other League positions etc

But United can remove all uncertainty by either coming top 4, or by winning europa league. So logically, winning FA cup ought to be their 3rd priority.

But we shall see - lets agree to differ for now.

btw if Lingard plays, what kind of reception would he get? Indifference?

12 minutes ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

Check out partyboy over here. Anyone else just feel the life being sucked out of the room?

I don't want us to be in the cup. We aint going to win it. It's a distraction which could be a lot worse if players get fatigued or injured for the league games. I don't buy all the morale boost BS either.

Tonight's game is dead to me.

23 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I don't want us to be in the cup. We aint going to win it. It's a distraction which could be a lot worse if players get fatigued or injured for the league games. I don't buy all the morale boost BS either.

Tonight's game is dead to me.

at the time of the draw this looked like a distraction to getting autos

now it looks like a distraction from play offs

it could be our only chance of success:ph34r:

Just now, Spanish said:

at the time of the draw this looked like a distraction to getting autos

now it looks like a distraction from play offs

it could be our only chance of success:ph34r:

I think it's better to think of it as a distraction from bad form. 

Friday night with alcohol and football to look forward to, what's there not to look forward to.

Those that aren't will no doubt be moaning about something like the fans in the ground with half n half flanges whilst sat at their keyboards with the TV on in the background....irony at its best.

What a miserable bunch we have voting on this post. Seriously, its a home tie against UTD in the FA cup. What's not to look forward to? I get the impression some people only look forward to games if we are likely to win.

Maybe i'm a happy clapping schmuck but i look forward to every game we play (apart from the ones against Boro).

Edit: and the ones against Birmingham and Reading oh and Burnley.

Not a huge fan of the poll as I'm as excited as I ever am for a Derby game but that is nowhere near the excitement of a kid at Christmas. 

6 minutes ago, LauraH said:

What a miserable bunch we have voting on this post. Seriously, its a home tie against UTD in the FA cup. What's not to look forward to? I get the impression some people only look forward to games if we are likely to win.

Maybe i'm a happy clapping schmuck but i look forward to every game we play (apart from the ones against Boro).

Edit: and the ones against Birmingham and Reading oh and Burnley. 

Don't think the slightly cynical attitude of some fans is anything to do with 'likelyhood' of winning. It's maybe more about the fawning attitude of some fans who are only interested cos we are playing United and will then disappear again.

Wasnt that bothered before, but with the recent slide and some winnable games coming up, I would really like a strong team put out, an attacking performance and a 'positive' result.

A few weeks back the vibe was so positive about the club, top to bottom..now there are gripes about Mel, PC, the players, ticket prices etc... We need the tide to turn...good place to start.

Forget the form, forget the alleged off-field issues...this is the FA Cup and arguably the biggest club team in the World is coming to play on our turf. This is every reason to be excited!

Very few of those who have voted 'Yes' appear to have contributed with their opinions which is a shame but it does help explain why this is such a negative forum at the minute with the indifferent form.

Those of you that have said you won't even watch the game...well, shame on you. Climb back into the same hole you lived when we were struggling in bygone years. I'm sure you'll resurface when our form returns.

3 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

If this goes to form it could be the lowest shots at goal in football history....

No, I am worried that with all the UTD talk, LVH will put out all their big guns tonight - god help us.............

Archived