Are you excited about tonight's game

Boycie

Up for it?  

116 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, MuespachRam said:

I woke up at 6, took the dog for a walk on the beach then made a kale and apple juice...and felt a million miles from the greatest city on gods green...then I watched a load of you tube clips of classic 80's/90's Rams, the movie Football Factory and now I am listening to Cock Sparrer...and feeling much more in touch with my roots..! Can't wait for the game now. 

You can watch Football Factory 8 times in a row while shaving your head with a bic, sipping a Skol and periodically pumping a dumbbell... and it still won't erase the femininity of drinking a Kale and Apple juice.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tonights game is the most relaxed I've felt for weeks! I'm going to have a couple of beers pre match, bring my home made flags, take me place in SS, shout, cheer, remonstrate the refs every decision, boo Man U till my throat hurts and as long as we put a valiant display I'll be happy. With a bit of luck they might not turn up 'cos the players want shot of Van Gaal and we will all go home with a nice win and confidence booster under our belts and while I'm feeling optimistic, Chris Martin to get the winner!

Wasn't excited but woke up today and i am excited! The atmosphere should be good, most people from other teams would like to see us beat united and since everyone knows man u fans it'll be great to rub it in. Its also nice going to the ipro not expecting a win because you enjoy victories more when you are not expected to win! When we win in the league i am happy don't get me wrong but there is also relief there because i expect us to win at home against anybody in the championship.

14 minutes ago, robglosta said:

I just can't agree with this point. Are you honestly telling me it is not even slightly more interesting to see the team play against some of the best players in the world - every now and then? That's the entertainment of the cup, something you don't see week in week out.  

I doubt many football supporters in the lower leagues would share this viewpoint. 

Which of uniteds players would you put in as some of the best players in the world? They're not even the best in this country. I'd rather be playing city.

27 minutes ago, robglosta said:

I just can't agree with this point. Are you honestly telling me it is not even slightly more interesting to see the team play against some of the best players in the world - every now and then? That's the entertainment of the cup, something you don't see week in week out.  

I doubt many football supporters in the lower leagues would share this viewpoint. 

Think that's stretching it! Likewise, if we were non-league and were fielding plumbers/students/accountants running out in front of t.v. cameras for the first time THEN that's the 'magic of the cup'.

We have players with international/premier league experience on big wages who I fully hope will be playing this pretty average  premier league team next season on a level playing field. 

Not even any United players I really wanna see play...no world class players ala Messi or Ronaldo...not even a Costa or Aguero type that could really do something interesting.

Just hoping for a good performance and then move on.

25 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Which of uniteds players would you put in as some of the best players in the world? They're not even the best in this country. I'd rather be playing city.

They have one of if not the best goalkeeper in the world and the greatest ever English striker. That's not too bad..

Get the game over, get out of the Cup, get on with the League. Let's hope that there are no injuries.Worst result is a draw. A reasonable performance showing some cohesion and commitment would be good. a masterly performance would make me consider the possibility that some players had not been giving their all in previous games.

1 hour ago, ossieram said:

That's not the point is it, by your logic NO team has priority for viewing over any other. Which I wholeheartedly disagree with. This game should be a cracker. 

2 hours ago, mwram1973 said:

Awaiting Eddie's "half fan" comment :p:p

I think that Eddie and I are in the same shoes as we were both at "the" match at Hillsborough(as I am sure many others on this forum were)so a win for the Rams tonight would go a long way to erasing the memory of that game,cant wait,the only trepidation I have is will be watching in our local pub in Alhaurin el Grande,and that I will be the only Ram fan there,there will I fear be a lot of plastic manu fans there.

7 minutes ago, Malagaram said:

I think that Eddie and I are in the same shoes as we were both at "the" match at Hillsborough(as I am sure many others on this forum were)so a win for the Rams tonight would go a long way to erasing the memory of that game,cant wait,the only trepidation I have is will be watching in our local pub in Alhaurin el Grande,and that I will be the only Ram fan there,there will I fear be a lot of plastic manu fans there.

Nothing will erase the memory of that game ,its scared me for life took me months to get over it .I actually remember the sick hollow feeling I had for weeks after that match I was stunned .

Archived