The Fawaz Circus 2016

G STAR RAM

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

This'll boost their confidence going into the match against us, despite the fact they were clearly **** today, and won through cheating and Newcastle basically being knackered. So they'll be over confident, and won't show up. 

Intereting that we're both going into the derby on a match winning streak though. Normally one of us is doing a bit pants, and that team ends up winning it.

2 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

I didn't realise you had beaten Wigan...

What time did you kick off?

If there's anything I've learned in my years as a Derby fan, its that this very exchange, mostly @TigerTedd's comment, pretty much confirms a Wigan victory. 

3 hours ago, Tombo said:

If there's anything I've learned in my years as a Derby fan, its that this very exchange, mostly @TigerTedd's comment, pretty much confirms a Wigan victory. 

A fiver on jake buxton to thunder a header in from a corner before rugby tackling bent and then hurling a rams cross into his own net.

Pub player eh @eezzeetiger:lol:

2-1  it's in the stars . 

17 hours ago, Tombo said:

Got away with it this time. Would have been more comfortable without the overconfidence...

Kenny Burns has once again written a fantastic article on the Derby vs Forest game. To sum up:

• Forest have won 3 on the bounce so they go to Derby confident that they can get a result.
  • Derby have won 5 on the bounce but it doesn't matter because form goes out the window for these games.

• Derby aren't great at the back (despite only Brighton bettering our defensive record)
  • 'And I don't think they are as good as they have been up front' - :ermm:

• Derby's midfield is good but Forest have Lansbury who has 'been there and done it all' 

• 'I like Worrall. He just heads it and kicks it.' - We've got a lot of those players Kenny! The ones who head a kick the ball, top skill to have.

3 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Kenny Burns has once again written a fantastic article on the Derby vs Forest game. To sum up:

• Forest have won 3 on the bounce so they go to Derby confident that they can get a result.
  • Derby have won 5 on the bounce but it doesn't matter because form goes out the window for these games.

• Derby aren't great at the back (despite only Brighton bettering our defensive record)
  • 'And I don't think they are as good as they have been up front' - :ermm:

• Derby's midfield is good but Forest have Lansbury who has 'been there and done it all' 

• 'I like Worrall. He just heads it and kicks it.' - We've got a lot of those players Kenny! The ones who head a kick the ball, top skill to have.

He's like the temple priest screaming and raving that the reality of his failure is just god testing their faith and you must stand with him as his temple burns. And have some of this lovely punch. And move to Waco. 

3 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

He's like the temple priest screaming and raving that the reality of his failure is just god testing their faith and you must stand with him as his temple burns. And have some of this lovely punch. And move to Waco. 

I don't think I'd punch him, but he definitely seems a little wacko.

Archived