Alan Nixon January Transfer Bingo

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2 January 2016 at 23:07, Bris Vegas said:

I've been told some pretty interesting news about a striker, though it's still in the development stage.

We've been linked with him before, and he has been described as a 'promotion-guarantee' by a fan of his former club if we manage to get him. 

All in good time folks...

Whoops.........did I miss something?

On 3 January 2016 at 01:02, Bris Vegas said:

All depends on how much said person rates a player.

I'm telling you now that Charlie Austin is a no-go. Rule him out, that isn't ever going to happen and the player has even himself added that he's 100% staying with QPR until the end of the season.

Whoops.

On 3 January 2016 at 01:55, Bris Vegas said:

The idea of bringing in a new striker won't be just to get us up, but to also play a part in us consolidating us in the Premier League next season.

I'm not really sure how the deal is going in all honesty. I'll try and find out more, but as of yet - and this is across the board - there hasn't been much in terms of transfer activity.

The two guys who have all the information haven't been on to post much. In the summer they were getting through 20-30 stories at least per day, at the moment it's just one or two.

I was told Sheff Wed have the biggest budget by the way. Make of that what you will... *coughRhodescough*

Whoops. 

1 hour ago, Cam the Ram said:

800f3bdcba275d520b82804d8d0b90c2.png

Looking at another youngster for the academy according to Nixon.

Er.........salimadzeh?..........Alex Samizadeh 

3 hours ago, RamNut said:

Whoops.........did I miss something?

We signed a striker, Charlie Austin was a no-go (and he said he was 100% staying at QPR) and Sheff Wed have pushed the boat out by signing Bannan and Hooper on permanent deals and spending loads.

So, all in all, not bad...

Archived