Alan Nixon January Transfer Bingo

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

I think nugent was a poor signing for boro!  And burnley signed juketevitch (Not a clue on the spelling ) he's poor too !

Jutkiewicz

12 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Read what he's put about that Ebecillo at Forest... Slight meltdown from them lot

just went to look... turns out he blocked me after I told him that Salihamadzeh (spelling, not a clue) had already played for our u18s yesterday and he was reporting that we were still after him.

On 30 January 2016 at 20:54, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I just wonder how much the injuries to Bryson and Hughes first game derailed the season?

We spent 10 million on deadline day, would we have spent that if the players hadn't been injured, was that money ear marked for Jan, were we lining up a Rhodes/McCormack type signing on deadline day?

Such is Derbys luck we lost 2 key players and credit to Mel he bought 2 replacements, one excellent one and one not playing well but playing out of position, but that money may have stopped us doing a Boro this Jan.

if we spent 9 mil on a player our outlay would be over 30 million, that is crazy money. 

Just going back to this for a second, the Bryson and Hughes injuries will have had a big impact.

In terms of the players bought in to cover, wasn't the Butterfield deal covered by the insurance payout for the Hughes injury? 

1 hour ago, Srg said:

just went to look... turns out he blocked me after I told him that Salihamadzeh (spelling, not a clue) had already played for our u18s yesterday and he was reporting that we were still after him.

Seems a bit of a Fawaz meltdown on Twitter. Got one space for 5k a week

3 hours ago, RicME85 said:

yes

think the answer is to take a baseball bat to a few fringe players and claim on the insurance

And some people say Football Manager is easier than managing real club... in that game you can't solve financial problems as effortlessly!

Archived