Will Hughes back in training in jan

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ideal situation is he's back in and around the team for the last 10 games of the season (give or take) getting into the swing of things, we get promoted and he's back ready for the start of next season with game time under his belt.

Much happier now I know he probably won't be rusty for the beginning of next season.

I still remain unsure where he can play in this team. He's another midfielder who wants the ball rather than being prepared to make the run to receive it. Clement has a job on his hands.

I know results suggest otherwise but quality of performances don't ... We miss what Bryson used to be so good at.

9 minutes ago, rammieib said:

I still remain unsure where he can play in this team. He's another midfielder who wants the ball rather than being prepared to make the run to receive it. Clement has a job on his hands.

I know results suggest otherwise but quality of performances don't ... We miss what Bryson used to be so good at.

I imagine him replacing Butterfield for the last 20 minutes in the final 5-6 games of the season.

1 hour ago, sage said:

I imagine him replacing Butterfield for the last 20 minutes in the final 5-6 games of the season.

Butterfield is going nowhere mate.

you'll have to pull off johnson or georgie-boy.

(if you want willy)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived