FA CUP 3RD ROUND DRAW....

Mafiabob

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, eddie said:

Fantastic draw - the 'glamour' club or Cloughie's first club. Will be very difficult to get tickets if Salford win the replay.

Does their ground not hold more than Hartlepool?

How else you going to find out if the U21's have progressed.

1 hour ago, ITSD said:

Can't believe people are suggesting we play an under 21 team. The FA cup is the greatest competition in football and I think it is very, very sad when teams don't give it the respect it deserves.

2 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

2008  I think , the season we got 11 points , oh I hated that season , and was so excited before it started lol.

Who wouldn't be excited when we were making stellar signings such as; Rob Earnshaw, Kenny Miller, Andy Todd, Andy Griffin, Lewis Price, Benny Feilhaber and... Claude Davis? :unsure:

1 minute ago, cannable said:

Who wouldn't be excited when we were making stellar signings such as; Rob Earnshaw, Kenny Miller, Andy Todd, Andy Griffin, Lewis Price, Benny Feilhaber and... Claude Davis? :unsure:

And after all the scintillating football we'd played during the promotion campaign. Wee billy really was a genius for coming up with the tactic of "pass to Barnes and cross your fingers".

That is a great 3rd Round draw

I used to watch Hartlepool whenever I went up to visit my grandparents in Billingham - you used to be able to walk round the whole ground during the game. The home support would switch ends at half time . And, if it was really windy, all the outside fencing would fall down

Either team, we will trash them as long as we put winners on the pitch

Archived