FA CUP 3RD ROUND DRAW....

Mafiabob

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, AmericanRam said:

Playing @ Salford/Hartlepool

No, no, no, no, no.

Do not dare infect out beautiful English competition with your Americanism's, it's Salford/Hartlepool vs Derby County.

Go and have a lie down, and think about what you've just typed!:angry:

You're as disappointing as a ginger haired stepson AR!

1 minute ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

They should move it to the rugby club if it's Salford, their ground holds 12k. Happy with either draw, but Salford would be special 

Wonder if they'd do that? 

Best way to beat pampered professionals used to big arenas and soft grass is to stick them back on frozen over park with a few hundred people stood next to them. 

Southport gave us enough trouble at the ipro! 

At least it's exciting! 

14 minutes ago, Gypsy Ram said:

Where is Artlepool? Is it somewhere up north?

You've not seen us play at Hartlepool?

Half fan. ;)

At one time, we seemed to play them in cups every other year.

13 minutes ago, eddie said:

You've not seen us play at Hartlepool?

Half fan. ;)

At one time, we seemed to play them in cups every other year.

O.m.g yes this has just reminded me of one one of the dark days being a Ram in the old 3rd tier. One up and dumped 2-1 out the cup by a fourth division side, the journey up with my old man was torture, the journey back was the same but long periods of depressing silence!

19 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

O.m.g yes this has just reminded me of one one of the dark days being a Ram in the old 3rd tier. One up and dumped 2-1 out the cup by a fourth division side, the journey up with my old man was torture, the journey back was the same but long periods of depressing silence!

Was that the one where boro turned up as well? It was a little crazy that night

33 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

Was that the one where boro turned up as well? It was a little crazy that night

Yeah think so, to be honest I was too young to get Involved and remember who was throwing handbags, but it all kicked off in some lull in play from memory. Bucko scored a pen. The 2nd half was awful though, that and the journey back down is my memory.

With their connections, they'll have it moved to Old Trafford. 

Hope its Hartlepool though. If it's Salford, the only story worth seeing from a neutral point of view is the giant killing, and that's al the media will go on about, and it'll probably be a self fulfilling prophecy. 

If it's Hartlepool the story will be the Clough connection, and go some way towards dispelling the myth that Clough only managed one club (as propagated by the recent film). The neutral won't really care who wins, as long as Hartlepool make a good account for themselves. 

Archived