Sheff Wed v Derby County

Day

3 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Never been to this O'Neils, they might be showing a nice little bit of Gaelic Football or Hurling....abuse at one another.

http://www.oneills.co.uk/content/oneills/en/national-search/london/carnaby-street/sport

Or you could pop round the corner to soho and get well lost yourself with ladies that might be staying in all day and possibly buggering off more than the shopping!

have you seen the recent goal straight from the kick off for Inverurie Loco Works, Inverurie Ram?. He ran through from the first pass and scored. Very impressive. Excellent train ing. He was living La Vida Loco.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Rampage said:

have you seen the recent goal straight from the kick off for Inverurie Loco Works, Inverurie Ram?. He ran through from the first pass and scored. Very impressive. Excellent train ing. He was living La Vida Loco.

Yeah uttoxram75 posted it on here. He clearly wasn't hanging around, must have had a train to catch. Needs to work on his passing, greedy Loco. Steam coming out of his socks and all sorts. 

14 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Sheffield Tap tbf. 

Aye or any of the Real Ale boozers on the way through, Kelham Island, Ship, Shakespeare, Hillsborough Hotel etc

16 minutes ago, WorksopRam said:

Cheers mate! which ones best?

Never drank in Horse and Jockey but its the 'designated away pub'

2 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

@Rampage

When you want to remove a quote from your reply, click the New Page icon on the tool bar. Go on, practice, its easy!

Why, even mozza could probably do it....

Ooooh .......that...... turns.....me........on.

47 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Or you could pop round the corner to soho and get well lost yourself with ladies that might be staying in all day and possibly buggering off more than the shopping!

So I could be taking liberties while the missus is spending in Liberty's.:blink:

Just now, Cam the Ram said:

Sheff Wed's manager Carlos Carvalhal: " Derby are a strong team, the best team. They have good players"

What a cutie x

I have liked what Ive seen of him in interviews this season. Where did you see him say that?

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

I have liked what Ive seen of him in interviews this season. Where did you see him say that?

Someone on the Sheffield Wednesday forum posted out a transcript from his pre match presser:

CC: First let me thank the massive fans for all their congratulations on my birthday 

CC: Many players are injured but I have confidence in all the squad

CC: We will put a team will full energy on the pitch against Derby

CC: Derby are a strong team, the best team. They have good players

CC: We have analyzed their weaknesses and we have prepared the players to target them

CC: it's good to be back at Hillsborough. We need to power of our massive fans

CC: Tom Lees is an important player, but I am confident in the play I put to replace him

CC: I don't want Sam to change how he plays. His energy is important 

CC: Gary Hooper is getting better and better. He is a good player and will score goals

CC: Gary is still understanding how we play, he is nearly ready to fully integrate into our model 

So it definitely sounds like they're without Tom Lees which is a huge bonus for us

"CC: We have analyzed their weaknesses and we have prepared the players to target them "

I wish I could be a fly on the wall during a discussion about our weaknesses (from an experienced coach, as oppose to the mind of super rams), I'd love to know what conclusions are made. I also wonder if different opposition come to different conclusions about our weaknesses.

4 hours ago, SaintRam said:

"CC: We have analyzed their weaknesses and we have prepared the players to target them "

I wish I could be a fly on the wall during a discussion about our weaknesses (from an experienced coach, as oppose to the mind of super rams), I'd love to know what conclusions are made. I also wonder if different opposition come to different conclusions about our weaknesses.

Perhaps its......play high pressing game with two attacking midfielders, it keeps GT begged back, that then causes the other midfielders to sit deeper and isolating Martin- place two on Martin and it take him out of the game.......:p

Putting it into practice lays tactician..........

The first 40 minutes against Hull showed just

5 hours ago, Cam the Ram said:

Someone on the Sheffield Wednesday forum posted out a transcript from his pre match presser:

CC: First let me thank the massive fans for all their congratulations on my birthday 

CC: Many players are injured but I have confidence in all the squad

CC: We will put a team will full energy on the pitch against Derby

CC: Derby are a strong team, the best team. They have good players

CC: We have analyzed their weaknesses and we have prepared the players to target them

CC: it's good to be back at Hillsborough. We need to power of our massive fans

CC: Tom Lees is an important player, but I am confident in the play I put to replace him

CC: I don't want Sam to change how he plays. His energy is important 

CC: Gary Hooper is getting better and better. He is a good player and will score goals

CC: Gary is still understanding how we play, he is nearly ready to fully integrate into our model 

So it definitely sounds like they're without Tom Lees which is a huge bonus for us

How tall are these massive fans?

Archived