Sheff Wed v Derby County

Day

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, walkleyowl said:

Horse ****, Hutchinson is rash but not malicious.

Rash/malicious - still results in the same thing. Possibly career-impacting fouls on the opposition with absolutely no regard to their welfare.

Wonder why he feels the need to do that every game ?

And why you feel the need to defend that ?

Same team for me. I felt it was unfair that Butters was dropped for the Forest match, and we went on to lose that. So I feel it'd be unfair on Jeff if he was dropped similarly. Although I appreciate that in normal circumstances I'd select BJ over him every time. It's a good headache for Clement to have. And for all we know, it could be Butters who gets dropped again..? Which would be beyond ridiculous as he's been our best performer for a while now. But again, it's Clement's headache. And so far this season he's got more right than wrong. 

Tough opponents again, I fancy Wednesday to make the playoffs, or maybe automatic if they go big in the transfer market in January. And so I'd be happy with a point this Sunday. But over the moon if we beat them. 

Can't wait. 

40 minutes ago, peachmyster said:

Just got tickets for this one can't wait bit steep at 36 quid we have only sold about 1500 some far 

£36 is ridiculous for a televised game. Sheff Wed forums are in agreement. We take good away followings on games whether they're televised or not, this low number is entirely due to the pricing being crazy.

6 hours ago, Mafiabob said:

Couldn't delete the Mafiabob comment, sorry mate. 

Bizarrely, I do not think that the Rams will draw or lose a game. If we can win at Hull, all things become possible. Dawson from Hull on Sky Sprouts was extremely confident of a Hull win but he has a big doubt now about Hull running away with it. Hull play Burnley soon so that should be an indicator of where Burnley are at. If we can see off Wednesday and Brighton, then not too bad until we hit january when we face our toughest month so far.Beat Wednesday and draw against Brighton is the minimum requirement to keep pace.

1 hour ago, uttoxram75 said:

Any recommendations for watching this in central London on Sunday afternoon. Carnaby Street area possibly so the ladies can bugger off shopping without getting too lost?

Dixons window?

1 hour ago, uttoxram75 said:

@Rampage

When you want to remove a quote from your reply, click the New Page icon on the tool bar. Go on, practice, its easy!

Why, even mozza could probably do it....

Two removed in one click, what a guy, uttoxram75. I agree totally except for the mozza bit. :wub:

I have got my mojo back, emoticons and all.

6 hours ago, ValeRam said:

Rash/malicious - still results in the same thing. Possibly career-impacting fouls on the opposition with absolutely no regard to their welfare.

Wonder why he feels the need to do that every game ?

And why you feel the need to defend that ?

Rash and Malicious are not the same thing.

I've no idea why he does the things he does but for a lad to have retired through injury and forced his way back into League Football it maybe him over enthusiasm mixed with playing each game as though it's your last.

Don't get me wrong sometimes I cringe when I see him sliding in but sometimes he's booked on reputation rather than merit.

3 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Any recommendations for watching this in central London on Sunday afternoon. Carnaby Street area possibly so the ladies can bugger off shopping without getting too lost?

Never been to this O'Neils, they might be showing a nice little bit of Gaelic Football or Hurling....abuse at one another.

http://www.oneills.co.uk/content/oneills/en/national-search/london/carnaby-street/sport

Or you could pop round the corner to soho and get well lost yourself with ladies that might be staying in all day and possibly buggering off more than the shopping!

Archived