Sheff Wed v Derby County

Day

We will do well to get three points out of this game based on the first half. But we have defended excellently as ever. Not much action as far as are attacking goes though which is a little worrying. Next to nothing created.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We haven't got going but maybe Weds deserve some credit. They've done their homework and are playing well. Fortunately they haven't been very clinical with final ball/cross. Fancy us to nick a goal, perhaps after a mistake by them. Different game if Weimann hadn't been given offside after 5 mins.

How can be play so well at hull especially the first 30 minutes and play like this for our next game. That's the thing about football and rams in particular I can't get my head around. Inconsistency, complacency. Collective off day. A bit of credit to our opponents? 

Wednesday doing a good job shutting down the spaces and denying us being able to get play into the three up front.Can see they are worried by Ince doubling up all the time just need a break.

Wed not causing to much trouble if we score first we will be in the driving seat in this I think

1 minute ago, TETRA said:

Has Ince touched the ball yet ?.

Has Weimann? He's basically marked Chris Martin. 

That first half has made me quite pissed off. 

One team had a week off. The other played midweek. And you'd think it was Derby based on the lazy passing. The pass that got Thorne booked. Disgraceful pass. Disgusting. And there's been a few like that. 5 yard passes that are off target. Wake up, make it crisp. 

Same as Ince. If you're going to do it slow then it should at least be accurate. 

Speed creates errors. But at this pace... unacceptable 

Archived