I am going. :) 

Me too.

How many have we sold?

Any footage?

Scraves and flanges...

etc

19 minutes ago, Leon the ram 2009 said:

Sure Hendrick will be happy with that :o

It's a team game and for this one BJ has a lot more bite which is what we will need against these. Don't get me wrong Hendrick didn't have a bad game but would you leave bradley out?

10 minutes ago, harryram said:

It's a team game and for this one BJ has a lot more bite which is what we will need against these. Don't get me wrong Hendrick didn't have a bad game but would you leave bradley out?

Not sure you quite got my dark humour Harry...tho I did think you were trying to match it with BJ has more bite :thumbsup:

i'll stay at home for a BJ and watch it on Sky ..

Not watch the BJ , I mean watch the footy , not the BJ , ah soddit , i know what i mean.. ..

22 minutes ago, harryram said:

BJ with lot more bite needed?

Shouldn't we be talking about the game?

Confident we will get something from this. Had Hull beaten us, this would be a must win to keep up with the rest but I think a draw would be a good result away to a strong Wednesday side.

Saying that, with added confidence from last nights win, we should be looking to play the exact same way and take the 3 points. Go at them from the off, dominate to build a decent lead then limit their attacking options.

I've gone with 2-1 to Derby in the prediction thread. Johnson for Hendrick the only change.

1 hour ago, harryram said:

I personally hate BJ with bite. Keep those teeth away.