Sheff Wed v Derby County

Day

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Carl Sagan said:

Confess I feel slightly bad posting this insightful preview vid from Sunday's opponents, but I figure someone had to. Enjoy!

Why, just why!!!

The lad is an absolute melt.

I don't even have to watch to guess it starts 'Right den guys'

6 hours ago, walkleyowl said:

Why, just why!!!

The lad is an absolute melt.

I don't even have to watch to guess it starts 'Right den guys'

i didn't even press play ,

(his lip stud is out of centre and he's obviously walked under a very moss covered tree)

Saw Jacob Butterfield in Westfield (don't think I'll ever start calling it InTu, just like some on here probably still call it the Eagle Centre) last night. He was trying his hardest to look anonymous in Starbucks sat by himself. But I spotted him, and came over all unnecessary.

24 minutes ago, Srg said:

Saw Jacob Butterfield in Westfield (don't think I'll ever start calling it InTu, just like some on here probably still call it the Eagle Centre) last night. He was trying his hardest to look anonymous in Starbucks sat by himself. But I spotted him, and came over all unnecessary.

Did you at least give him a tissue afterwards to wipe himself down?

:ph34r:

11 hours ago, Boycie said:

You cheeky scamp.

you and Daveo are jealous of my flowing locks.

Not at all, always had short hair (by choice) other than when I started seeing the wife but, you know, she was a hairdresser so couldn't keep doing it me'sen, it would hurt her feelings. 

23 minutes ago, rynny said:

Not at all, always had short hair (by choice) other than when I started seeing the wife but, you know, she was a hairdresser so couldn't keep doing it me'sen, it would hurt her feelings. 

Hair today gone tomorrow?

1 hour ago, Srg said:

Anonymous? Butty? Was he wearing a fake beard and transfer tattoos or summat?:ph34r:

15 hours ago, Rampage said:

The first 40 minutes against Hull showed just ............................................................

Can you complete this caption wot I mist the end off?

How hard it can rain on Humberside

1 hour ago, Srg said:

Cockpit Hill, mate.

23 hours ago, SaintRam said:

"CC: We have analyzed their weaknesses and we have prepared the players to target them "

I wish I could be a fly on the wall during a discussion about our weaknesses (from an experienced coach, as oppose to the mind of super rams), I'd love to know what conclusions are made. I also wonder if different opposition come to different conclusions about our weaknesses.

What weaknesses???? Lol they clearly haven't not see us play then until tomorrow. 

Archived