Sheff Wed v Derby County

David

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought that Sheffield Wednesday had had their Day but I think that they are very much on the way up. Good Club, genuine fan base. Barring silly mistakes, I think that the Rams will win 2-0

26 minutes ago, top 6 finish said:

Johnson,Hendrick,Butterfield,Bryson,Ince,Russell,Thorne,great choice innit?

And when Will Hughes is fit!!!!! Hanson?

1 hour ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

1200 tickets sold so far according swfc tickets Twitter. Massive shame really (we usually takes decent away following there though) 

Thats not a great number (presumably cos of price per ticket / Xmas and sky!!) - bit disappointing - we are challenging for the top of the championship!!!

I'm going - like the venue  - and hope we get the 3 points  - if we don't....dont lose.............

28 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

1st time I'll miss this for years, but 72 quid for one adult and one 17 yr old, for a lunchtime Sunday ko on the box is just too much b4 Xmas.

I agree. I have saved up well over £1500 by not going to games this year to put towards Christmas. I have written to Santa and am hoping for a new cushion and some batteries for the remote.

2 hours ago, i-Ram said:

I agree. I have saved up well over £1500 by not going to games this year to put towards Christmas. I have written to Santa and am hoping for a new cushion and some batteries for the remote.

Just noticed your likes/posts ratio on here iRam. Outstanding. Make some more suggestions to the Club mate, you have great insight.

On ‎29‎/‎11‎/‎2015‎ ‎17‎:‎36‎:‎20, top 6 finish said:

away to Ipswich its always

tough in Tractor country and they seem to be hitting form.I wont be expecting 6 points from

thse 2 games. 

I'm a Rams ST holder living in Ipswich and Rams always seem to better here than we do at PPS. It's my favourite away game as I can be home in ten minutes.

The winners of the last 5 games at Portman Road:

Derby

Ipswich

Derby

Ipswich

Derby

... is it their turn? No draw in this game since 1980 when Paul Cooper saves two penalties for Ipswich.

On ‎29‎/‎11‎/‎2015‎ ‎14‎:‎03‎:‎55, Cam the Ram said:

Wednesday have got a game against Stoke on Tuesday in the cup and I'd assume they'll play mostly first team players (they did in the previous round against Arsenal) so we'll have had 7 days rest compared to their 3

Unless I have the date wrong for the game, we'd have had 8 1/2 days rest (played Friday night and playing again Sunday pm) and Wednesday 4 1/2 (playing Tuesday night and Sunday). Wednesday will have played twice since we have.

1 minute ago, admira said:

Unless I have the date wrong for the game, we'd have had 8 1/2 days rest (played Friday night and playing again Sunday pm) and Wednesday 4 1/2 (playing Tuesday night and Sunday). Wednesday will have played twice since we have.

Yep, check a few posts after that, Sage corrected me. I'd forgot we were playing on the Sunday

3 minutes ago, admira said:

Should be fresh then. Good time to keep good possession and keep them chasing the ball. Sure clement will have this opposition worked out

Clement has a new master plan. He will simply send his statistical data dossier on Sheff Wed in along with his team sheet. Their manager will quit on the spot and their team will forfeit the game as it should be.We will be awarded  a 3-0 win and will continue to do this each game, thereby winning the league by a mile without conceding any more goals.Derby fans will watch reruns of the 5-0 victory over Florist during match time. Did someone drop something in my tea?

34 minutes ago, admira said:

It's like looking at Super Chrissie Martin's goals to games ratio.

I am an admira of your work, but you have not had a 'like' in the last five posts. Do not rely so much on the rest of us and do not injure your writing arm please, admira.

I think Wednesday will probably make the mistake and try to outplay us. It'll be open and they'll get punished.

They are similar to us in the previous seasons, just as likely to score three as to concede three.

I would reward the team for the Hull result by not making any changes to the starting lineup. Yes this means leave out BJ but I think it can do more harm to morale if you instantly bring him back in after such a good result.

Going to be a high tempo game this one!

Archived