Charlie Austin

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Austin is auctioned off, Jimmy gets the money to buy players from Burton, Derby get Austin. Would be an Austintaceous move by Mel but what Paul Clement wants, Paul Clement gets.£7 million plus big wages could swing it.We look sort of certs to get promotion. Austin has clause inserted in his contract stating that if a top 8 Club like Man U come in, he can go. We get promotion and make a couple of million on Austin. Job done.

6 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Where would you go if you were Austin, Villa or Derby?

In January, neither.

I'd want to play in the PL if I were him, so I'd either want a team with a very good chance of staying in the PL or wait to have a guaranteed choice in the summer. Derby have a better chance than Villa of playing in the 2016/17 PL.

I'm out. I think he's broken beyond repair. Injury after injury recently. Didn't someone turn down signing him based on a medical a couple of years back? 

Just now, needles said:

I'm out. I think he's broken beyond repair. Injury after injury recently. Didn't someone turn down signing him based on a medical a couple of years back? 

Think it was the West Ham owners that questioned his fitness and he hit out at them

Archived