Day

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, sage said:

Some of them need to 'pull themselves together' 

Stop Wiemann on  lol

3 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Just read through 11 pages and without naming names, some people do make you lose the will to live with some of their posts

I know the feeling whilst reading yours 

2 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Very cute curtains, but I said I wasn't naming names.

You must consider yourself to be a wum to assume my post was directed at you.

No not at all I'm a Rams fan through and through in fact I love the club but I don't just accept everything without question. 

I am a sheep though. 

Just now, curtains said:

No not at all I'm a Rams fan through and through in fact I love the club but I don't just accept everything without question. 

You must surely accept that if Mel uses Max Lowe as an example, he doesn't actually mean Max Lowe IS the player to keep us up. You seem to pick an issue and hang on to it for dear life, before pulling out the "I'm a Derby fan and I love the club" card at the end of every single debate.

Just now, Kernow said:

You must surely accept that if Mel uses Max Lowe as an example, he doesn't actually mean Max Lowe IS the player to keep us up. You seem to pick an issue and hang on to it for dear life, before pulling out the "I'm a Derby fan and I love the club" card at the end of every single debate.

No wrong again. 

Im perfectly aware that Mel just used Max as an example for 3 years time but I want promotion this season and when we get in to the Premier league we will be better equipped than when we got 11 points but we still have to invest in the first team to stay up. 

The academy might produce a few for 3 to 5 years time but it's by no means an exact science. 

2 hours ago, bigbadbob said:

You really, really want an invite to the next love in don't you

I was supposed to be at the last one but couldn't make it :( I think it's because Mel identified that I'm a rising star on this forum, I've only been signed up since Feb 2014 and I've got an astounding amount of posts in that time. You know what our Mel thinks about bright young talent. Why import them from other forums when you've got red hot talent like myself bursting on the scene?

If players lke max lowe are not played this season its unlikely they will get put in in the PL. unless we maybe spend a couple of seasons there then slowly introduce 1 or 2 so as to eventually produce 3 or 4 academy players and as mel implied sell player's on for more than we bought them for. 

Unlikely we will sell brad n butters for more so they are 'loss leaders' in my opinion. Worth the investment if we go up this season or next. 

I fully support the club and mel. Its great we have a local guy made good owning it. A world away from the 3amigos n owned in panama. 

Having been to Kenya with the community trust in May I know that the reputation of the club is hig hly respected nationally, hence no surprise the club was voted community trust of the year. 

3 minutes ago, Tombo said:

I was supposed to be at the last one but couldn't make it :( I think it's because Mel identified that I'm a rising star on this forum, I've only been signed up since Feb 2014 and I've got an astounding amount of posts in that time. You know what our Mel thinks about bright young talent. Why import them from other forums when you've got red hot talent like myself bursting on the scene?

He did mention that it's likes to post ratio he's looking for in his inner circle, quality over quantity was the phrase he used!:ph34r:

1 minute ago, reveldevil said:

He did mention that it's likes to post ratio he's looking for in his inner circle, quality over quantity was the phrase he used!:ph34r:

2937 likes in 5786 posts. I'm the 1 in 2 striker everyone seeks. I'm basically Chris Martin.

8 minutes ago, ossieram said:

How does that compare to 1116 likes in 1485 posts? Get to the back of the queue.

Flash in the pan. Wasn't Bent's scoring record something like 11 in 14 last year? How is he comparing to Chris Martin (i.e. me) this season?

Back of the queue Benty. Make way for the wardrobe :p

Archived